Logo help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo help?

Several years ago, a gentleman on the green screen made this logo for me. I failed to compensate him for his efforts. Absolutely my fault. I don’t have our pm’s anymore. I’m wanting to locate this gentleman to get him paid and see if he can do another one for me.

I’m looking to have the deer antlers taken off this and replaced by ram horns. Thanks for your time. Brice
    Attached Files

Logo help?

Looks like it was HunterDan2006

Comment

Thanks. Don’t know why I didn’t think of searching for the old thread.

Comment

So HunterDan got in touch with me. Says he retired from graphics work. Anybody on tbh that can make this happen?

Comment

Up

Comment

I believe Larry does this type of work. He's the guy that does the artwork for the Bownanza shirts and I think he's done some logos for people in the past.

Elwebman may be able to help you out also.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
                These are the ones I was referring to in the pm’s. Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Bump

Comment

I like this logo, both antlers and ram horns!

Comment

I’ve done quite a few logos for TBH’ers. I was stiffed by one once. I still burn a little inside every time I see his posts. I don’t understand how someone can ask someone to do several hours of work and not compensate them just because they changed their mind. Not many services in this world that you can get away with giving someone the runaround and then just ghost them after they did what you asked for.

All that being said...let me know if you don’t get what you’re looking for and still need some work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        I’ve done quite a few logos for TBH’ers. I was stiffed by one once. I still burn a little inside every time I see his posts. I don’t understand how someone can ask someone to do several hours of work and not compensate them just because they changed their mind. Not many services in this world that you can get away with giving someone the runaround and then just ghost them after they did what you asked for.

All that being said...let me know if you don’t get what you’re looking for and still need some work done.
                        Pm sent

Comment

Larry did our church logo for us, and we couldn't be more pleased. Great work, great guy to work with and very reasonably priced. We will use him again for any future graphics!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X