Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    So while we are on the subject
    I have a couple of zerts on the ujoints on my batwing I can’t get a good connection on
    Does anyone make a smaller or some kind of angled connector for this purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
      Best thing money can buy! I use it on my tractor and it saves so much time and headache!!!!!Also less mess! buy one you wont regret it I promise!!!!!!!!!

Saw these things on Amazon yesterday when I was searching for the lock on zirk fittings... Thought DANG that sucker is expensive!!! I have a bunch of DeWalt tools so maybe I'll save my American Express bonus points again and get me one... Would hate to spend real money on a "grease gun"...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Seriously, am I wrong about vehicles not having grease zerks these days?

Where are they located? What vehicles are you guys greasing?
        Depends on the vehicle. But are correct. Very few fittings on stock OEM joints these days.

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
          Here is the link to the locking coupler I bought:

https://locknlube.com/?msclkid=1158e...0Brand%20Terms
          Got one today, and this thing is the next best thing to sliced bread. I was so pumped about it, I greased my front end loader in about 10 minutes. Best money ever spent.

Comment

grease gun

Originally posted by RDT View Post
            Don't complain about grease guns . We use to have to reload
            them out of a 5 gallon bucket before they started making the cartridge .
            Yep!! Suck it up and then Battle to get air out.......it really SUCKED

Comment

Got mine several years ago. .kinda skeptical about spending so much but it's worth every dime

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                mine leaked out the back of the tube where the T handle rod for the compression spring is retracted... They get hot in the barn and the grease drips out of the back of the gun onto my slab... Thinking I'm gonna get me one of those grease gun holder mounts and mount it horizontally or with the plunger side up on my tractor somewhere...
                Yep! Keep mine in the beer fridge. Set it out if Imona be using it. Set it out in the sun when I'm putting a new cartridge in it so I can bleed the air off easy.
                If they get hot and the erl runs out of em it can be a pain for sure! Bought a pneumatic one prolly 10 years ago...still in the box. Old one's still chuggin'...not that I grease a heckuva lot.

Comment

Working...
                X