Sniper Hog Light Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Hog Light Website

All my browsers give me warning about going to this website. Is it secure/safe? Has it changed?

No warnings on mine with edge browser. https://sniperhoglights.com/

Comment

None for me either

Comment

I was on it yesterday without any issues.

Comment

Well, turns out BP's internet police are blocking it because "weapons".

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
            Well, turns out BP's internet police are blocking it because "weapons".

I guess one could be blinded to death if you look straight into them...

Comment

Site works great for me. On another note a few weeks ago I had an issue with my light on a Saturday afternoon while checking it. Called and left a message, Robert called back and I was not able to take his call. I called and left another message about missing the call. Within 30 minutes Robert called me back walked me through some corrective measures and got me going. Their customer service is outstanding and why I will always buy from them first.

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                Site works great for me. On another note a few weeks ago I had an issue with my light on a Saturday afternoon while checking it. Called and left a message, Robert called back and I was not able to take his call. I called and left another message about missing the call. Within 30 minutes Robert called me back walked me through some corrective measures and got me going. Their customer service is outstanding and why I will always buy from them first.
                Same here on customer service. Walked me through fixing my hog light while in the field.

Comment

Thank you guys for all your support. Please remember that if you send me a PM letting me know your planning on buying from us, I will send you a coupon code for 10% off. This is for TBH members only. If you call to order, let us know your a TBH member and we will apply the 10% off coupon code for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                    Thank you guys for all your support. Please remember that if you send me a PM letting me know your planning on buying from us, I will send you a coupon code for 10% off. This is for TBH members only. If you call to order, let us know your a TBH member and we will apply the 10% off coupon code for you.
                    Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                      Ahhh. I just ordered the white light for my headlamp. I forgot to check TBH.

Comment

Working...
                      X