Trump Town Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Town Hall

This is a joke! Is she going to let the people talk?

Savanna has a severe case of TDS.

Comment

Democrats and their self righteous attitudes make me sick, can't stand to listen to them..

Comment

I'm laughing and enjoying it. Seems like Covid is all the democrats have against him! I guess this is their last gasp.

Comment

She's helping. I have no doubt.

Comment

Has anyone flipped over to the Biden town hall to see the stammering? I did and the host asked the voter if his question had been answered by Biden and he said “I guess” and shrugged his shoulders.LMAO!

Comment

She is a total joke. Total attack mode, first 10 minutes was about when tested last.

Comment

I can't stand the main stream media. Someone explain to me why they are for all the liberals. Just about to turn it off.

Comment

The president is absolutely spot on with explaining his policies and accomplishments!! And all she can do is attack with demorat talking points.

Comment

We were on a roll with very good questions from the voters and then Savanna has to open her mouth and derail it.

Comment

NBC didn't do their homework when sitting the young black woman right behind Trump. She's agreeing with everything he says.

Comment

What a shame the media is, I don’t understand how those folks live with themselves
                        I watched some of Biden’s crap and the questions were ridiculous so I turned over to trump and see Savannah I’m full attack mode.
                        If I was Trump I would just hold a press conference and put together a slide show that clearly lays out how corrupt Biden is and out it all out there for the world to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                          NBC didn't do their homework when sitting the young black woman right behind Trump. She's agreeing with everything he says.
                          I've noticed that as well. Intelligent people can see through this charade.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            Yes but can we rest easy knowing there are at least 51% of the voters that are actually intelligent?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              I noticed that also. Trump is crossing lines and communities never attainable by another Republican. I firmly believe that a large portion of the African American community are seeing the Democrats for what they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X