Deer processing near Pearland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer processing near Pearland

Does anyone have a processor that they recommend on the South side of Houston? The one we’ve been using went out of business this year. Cost us some meat and coolers.

There is a place in Danbury, C & R Smokehouse that does a great job on my snack sticks. I am looking forward to using them for my summer sausage and link sausage next time. Doreck's in Santa Fe also does a real good job.

Comment

Bay Area Deer Processors in Pasadena. I love their jap cheese sausage. Its fantastic.

Comment

I haven't used them but Stanton's Meat Market in Alvin does processing. Quick google search shows a pricing sheet.. Also there is a place on Hwy 6 in Mavel called Beavers Smokehouse. Again I haven't used them but just wanted to let you know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've eaten some stuff from Stantons. It was good

Comment

I may try Bay Area this year. I had Been using Anties but there closed now and screwed up my stuff last year.

Comment

I went back to Bay Area after Antie’s closed down.

Comment

The place in Manvel does good work but you’re gonna pay for it. My family take all our deer to C&R in Danbury. Everything is great there. Great price too.

Comment

Iv used stantons in alvin the last three years along with Herringtons in Winnie. One thing i really like about Stantons is that you can go in the store and buy one link of all the flavors you want to try before commiting to your sausage flavors. Tried the South Texas Sweet last year and holy crap good.

Comment

I have used C&R, great Product. I have Found a new place to me in Alvin, That I will be using again. Greak's Smoke House. Located in Froberg's Farm.

Comment

Beavers smokehouse is pretty nice. Used them for years now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Greaks in between Alvin and Manvel at Froberg Farms. A buddy uses them and likes them, I have not personally used them.

Comment

I used Greaks last year. The cuts were great. The ground meat had plenty of hair left in it.

Comment

dorecks in santa fe
                            Greeks alvin
                            Bay Area Meat Nassau Bay
                            Texas City Meat Market Texas City
                            Stone Cold Meat League City
                            AJs meat market Dickinson

I am probably going to try Stone Cold this year for sausage.

Comment

The meat market in Texas City that was next to the old Gus restaurant has closed down.

Comment

Working...
                              X