Need a nanny asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a nanny asap

I need any help w a nanny. Live near denton. My life is prob gona change in a major way. Live in or come and help w the kids, il take whatever. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

I thought this was another thread about goats.

Comment

There is Nanny Slayer on here but she is young

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Putting my X in the truck. Heading your way..................

Comment

Dang! All kinds of potential with this thread. OP, I bet it's hard to find a nanny. I cant even get someone to paint my walls.

Comment

been there. i suggest facebook groups and there are some pro services out there

Comment

I was fully prepared to offer you up a goat when I opened this thread lol

Comment

nanny showing nip pics again?

Comment

Pulled in for gas and microwave burrito's. Drop me a pin.................

Comment

Unfortunately im being serious. I wish to god i wasn't. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

You jokers need to cool it. Obviously this guy is in crisis and needs helps with his kids.

Comment

Thanks Jerp, time to get serious & help out one of our own...I'm too far away but can only suggest that there HAS TO BE an app or site that specializes in exactly this service. Hopefully someone can come through.

Hang tough pervis as it ALWAYS works out amigo...chin up!!

Comment

Best of luck to you. I'm in the middle of a divorce and my youngest is going to live with me ( 2 oldest are adults now ). I'm lucky I self employed but man its exhausting working all the time plus housework, cooking etc....ughh

Have actually thought about a live-in maid or whatever, but doubt I could afford it.

Hang tough and best of luck

Comment

Care.com

Comment

We tried to find a nanny for 2 months before we found one. Used care.com and there are so many people looking you couldn’t get anyone to respond to messages. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X