State Farm. They did what they said they would and I’ll take it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Farm. They did what they said they would and I’ll take it

Saw my bill/payment this morning on a couple of trucks they insure. It went from @$68 to $22.00. I don’t know if it will happen again next month but I’ll take it.

It will change again.
    I shake my head every time I open my State Farm statement. I can't get straight answers about why some things change from month to month.

Comment

Mine went from $250ish to $95. I spent it on fishing stuff and didn't tell the wife.

Comment

I am sure they will make up for it in the years to come in increases.....

Comment

Mine also went way down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

It is about an 11% decrease off your 6 month installment that will be off your July bill, then back to normal. If you pay every 6 months it will be at your next renewal. We also took a state average 12% rate decrease on July 20th. So most customers can expect a rate decrease at renewal after then. If you aren't with state farm... now is the time to join. Message me

Comment

Its a deduction from all this covid, just took a couple months for it kick in, we will have normal bills next month

Comment

I’m gonna drop State Farm when I move. I’m tired of their pc bs commercials. Bring back the original Jake!

Comment

Sounds like I need to call State Farm . My Geico just doubled .

Comment

State farm is the cheapest i have found, i have 2 truck, a camper, 2 sxs, and renters ins and its still under 400 a month

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      Sounds like I need to call State Farm . My Geico just doubled .
                      Geico just had a 15% decrease across the board for new or renewals starting back in June. Something changed in your coverage if it doubled.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                        Geico just had a 15% decrease across the board for new or renewals starting back in June. Something changed in your coverage if it doubled.

Yeah a open container ticket . Not even mine .

Comment

Most companies prorated a monthly discount. Sounds like State Farm cashed in the full amt to collect on the interest and gave everyone their discount on one month.....

Comment

We were loyal State Farm customers for over 25 years. At the time we were in the process of building a house and the house we were living in sold. We were in an apartment for 6 months while awaiting our home build to be completed. Since we didn’t have homeowner coverage for that 6 months we were told we were concidered new customers and they weren’t taking new applications. This was in 2010 in the Houston area. So this company doesn’t deserve customers at all. Sorry for the long read.

Comment

Geico all ways goes up. me and my wife had them for 10 years and they went up every year went to Hartford and it dropped about 800 a year

Comment

Working...
                              X