DRT Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    They fly surprisingly well!!!! I had a six inch difference on point of impact between, slick tricks, NAP Hellrazor, and Montecs as compared to field tips at 20 yards. These heads in the 100gr config only had a 1" difference when compared to field tip point of impact. They shot low and right 1" and the others low and right 6". I like them. They are wicked sharp and look cool to boot
    So, you're on the 2014 DirtNap Pro Staff!! Very Cool!! I might just try these things out now.

Hey - When do you hit stateside?

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      Did you call to see about any warranty? I received mine yesterday and they look stout. They are bigger than the Stricklands I just received as well. I have not been able to take them out and shoot them yet but they feel pretty solid. I believe they will hold up better than anything else at that price point. Time will tell. The lady (Robin) was extremely nice and excellent customer service when I was talking with her. She is from Dallas originally and was happy to be sending their product back to her "hometown". Hopefully they will fly well and stand up. If so I will also order the single bevel as well.
      No, they say to send in a failed one and they will replace it. The thing exploded so I never found it. The only thing left was the threads down in the HIT so there wasn't anything to send back. I guess we shouldn't shoot rocks.

Comment

Single bevel reds are in stock finally. Mine shipped earlier today!

Comment

Got some doubles waiting at home and just ordered some single bevel. The bleeder blades are replaceable I believe, their website sales extra ones

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            Is the bleeder blade a replaceable blade or made with the BH? Looks good and would play havoc on some of my pigs. Don't have any African game...
            Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
            Got some doubles waiting at home and just ordered some single bevel. The bleeder blades are replaceable I believe, their website sales extra ones

There you go Mike. Seems like if they sell them they should be replaceable.

Comment

There you go Mike. Seems like if they sell them they should be replaceable.
              I may be wrong last week they showed them now they don't. So idk lol

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                I may be wrong last week they showed them now they don't. So idk lol
                Guess I'll do it the old fashion way and just ask them

Comment

Guess I'll do it the old fashion way and just ask them
                  Lol I just emailed them also. The race is on

Comment

I'm impressed after looking at website....maybe I will try some as well......sharp matters!

Comment

Just got my email response from Tom.

Yes, the bleeder blades are replaceable.

Comment

Just got my email response from Tom.

Yes, the bleeder blades are replaceable.
                        X2

Comment

Ordered their one-pack for $11 to test and received it in the mail yesterday as well as a handwritten note wishing me good luck! Talk about making me feel special, I hope these things are good because I want to use them just because of the people running it now!

Comment

Super fast service and there was even a hand written postcard in the package wishing me good luck. Heads look good, and came pretty sharp but I will have to touch them up before hunting. Only problem is they don't fly good for me. I missed the target at 30. I really want to like these broadheads so I will try again today. Anyone else having flight issues? I am shooting them as the 125 version (using the weight collar). Any ideas? My field points are dead on along with a 2 blade head i use.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                              Super fast service and there was even a hand written postcard in the package wishing me good luck. Heads look good, and came pretty sharp but I will have to touch them up before hunting. Only problem is they don't fly good for me. I missed the target at 30. I really want to like these broadheads so I will try again today. Anyone else having flight issues? I am shooting them as the 125 version (using the weight collar). Any ideas? My field points are dead on along with a 2 blade head i use.
                              They flew pretty well for me. I would try again and if not better put the head on a different arrow or square up the end of the current arrow and check for contact or bad nock. It's a pretty good sized head so you may have to tune your bow for it a bit. If you do that then all the points should hit together.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                They flew pretty well for me. I would try again and if not better put the head on a different arrow or square up the end of the current arrow and check for contact or bad nock. It's a pretty good sized head so you may have to tune your bow for it a bit. If you do that then all the points should hit together.
                                Going after church, will see what happens. I love the design of these heads and really want to use them. Hopefully it was just user error yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X