No announcement yet.

DRT Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say double cause single have been on back order forever. Got the double but really wanna try the single on big hogs

Comment

I've got some singles on order. They were suppose to have been in stock and shipped on the 11th. I dont have them so I'm assuming that didn't happen. Looking forward to using them, they loo to be some nice heads.

Comment

ok, finally got a chance to go shoot these yesterday. I was testing out three heads, the G5 Havoc expandable, a fixed blade single bevel and my DRT double bevels. Shot them all from 20 yards and they all seemed to hit pretty much the same spot. The fixed blade single bevel (shall remain nameless) was a little off, but not enough to really worry me too much. Then decided to move back to 40 yards to see how they flew at greater distance. The Havoc and the DRT flew great and were hitting the same as my field tips. The DRT was getting the most penetration on a consistent basis. So, my assessment is that I really like the DRTs, they fly great and I will be ordering some more. The next real test will be how they perform on an actual animal. Will have to wait until season opens for that one.

On a side note, the (nameless) single bevel fixed blade I was using caused my arrows to cork screw really bad at 40 yards. So bad that I missed the target twice and barely hit it a couple of other times. It wasn't my form because I was shooting the other two heads as well and they were fine. I'm sure it isn't the head, but rather my combination of arrow, fletchings, etc..... But it is bad. I'll put them on some other arrows and see if it improves.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
          Just read through the website, funny people. I will be placing my order soon.
          it's worth a trip to the website just to check out the FAQ and ABOUT US sections

Comment

Ordered my heads on Sunday and got an email they were shipped today. Now that's service!

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
              Ordered my heads on Sunday and got an email they were shipped today. Now that's service!

Single or double ?

Comment

I ordered a single double bevel to try out

Comment

Is the bleeder blade a replaceable blade or made with the BH? Looks good and would play havoc on some of my pigs. Don't have any African game...

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                    Single or double ?
                    Double.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      Is the bleeder blade a replaceable blade or made with the BH? Looks good and would play havoc on some of my pigs. Don't have any African game...
                      Fixed, but I think it is not made with the broadhead. I'll have to take a closer look. I think it is a separate blade, but don't believe it is replaceable. Again, I'll have to look closer when I get home

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                      Single or double ?
                      I ordered mine yesterday and had an email when I checked this morning saying it was shipped. It was double.

Comment

Same here ordered yesterday, wake up to an email saying its shipping.

Comment

I bought the pink ones for my wife to use. They came in really quick but we haven't had a chance for her to shoot them yet.

Comment

pretty

Comment

Called and sent email to them today about the status of the Red Single's, don't show to be back ordered any longer, so hopefully I'll have those soon.

Comment

Just ordered some red doubles. The Hogs are in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X