No announcement yet.

South Texas buck (Take 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure is a beautiful deer! Get it done guys!

Comment

Anxious for some LDPs of this badboy! Good luck amigo!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Wait for the right wind and drill that sucker! Good luck!

Comment

We have made the decision to hold off until Friday afternoon. I have a really good feeling about this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              We have made the decision to hold off until Friday afternoon. I have a really good feeling about this weekend!
              Smart! Bet he dies Friday evening

Comment

Well I'm all caught up on this thread and still in for LDP's!! That is a beautiful buck!!

Comment

I think this needs to turn into a whiskey/poker weekend and giving Zach crap until he gets it done!

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                    I think this needs to turn into a whiskey/poker weekend and giving Zach crap until he gets it done!

Sounds good.... I actually have been known to rise to the occasion when there’s a little trash talking, whiskey and poker involved.....so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday afternoon, he was back at the original setup.

This morning, he was a late arrival, but was there at the new setup. It will be interesting to see what he does this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow afternoon will be the first sit. I’m gonna try to get this done boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Heck, I'M getting excited for you! I'll be following along...

Comment

Caint wait to hear the shooting story.

I wish I could sit in the blind with you and watch it unfold.

Comment

Jeremy did such a GREAT job brushing in that Krivo blind ... I can totally see why he never spooked.

Comment

Go getm brotha Zach! This weekend the stars will align

Comment

Working...
                                X