Wife went back to Indiana this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife went back to Indiana this morning

Well, Shawndel came down to help me unpack and get settled into the new place. She left early this morning to hop on a plane back to Indy. She comes back in Oct. for 10 days.
    Anna didn’t seem like she cared if she was leaving. That was a little sad as well.
    Shawndel is staying up there so Anna can finish her Senior year. Going to be a long period of time before I see anyone except for FaceTime. Everyone pray for us.

Prayers sent. October will be here before you know it man, holler if you need anything.

Comment

My prayers are with your family Chris.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Hope it all goes smoothly.

Not sure I could stay isolated from my family that long.

Comment

That sucks man. I went off to an additional year of training and barely got to see my kids this past year, albeit I did get to see them a few times per month at best. Just moved back home about 5 weeks ago. Definitely in a better place. Hang in there, the year will go by quick. Make sure you find some things you like to do to fill your time. Worse thing I did was come home from work which I enjoyed, to sit in an empty apartment and wait for the next shift. I got a gym, found some running trails...even went to church for the first time in a year...

Hang in there man.

Comment

Tough one for sure. Prayer sent.

Comment

It is tough, but doable! Just went through this myself. My wife moved back down to Texas March last year for new job. Son wanted to finish high school so I stayed and put the house on the market. Daughter came down and lived with the wife for last year school to establish friends in 8th grade to make move to high school easier. Long story short, sold the house in Illinois at end of sons Senior year, moved he and myself down to be with wife and daughter in June! Just dropped him off at A&M for freshman year and daughter started 9th grade this morning online, so it can work out!! Stay strong!!!

Comment

We have been apart when I have done a few hunts and when she has done business trips but nothing like this. I have a good chance to move up in the company and Texas is somewhere that we always wanted to end up. I love my wife and kids so being apart will be tough.

Comment

Praying the Lord reunites your family soon

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for your family. This too shall pass

Comment

Working...
                        X