Yoder grill upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoder grill upgrades?

I'm about to put my name on a yoder 640, and was wondering if there's anything extra i should order with it. Do any of you guys that have one already have any suggestions?

I have a 480.

Definitely get the grill grates and a cover. I would spring for the comp cart so you have a good place to store the grates/racks with not in use. Mine is a few years old so I’m really not even sure what all they offer for them nowadays.

Comment

After a few weeks, you may not like it. In the event this is the case, PM me when ready to sell!

Comment

I have had a 640 for almost a year. Grill grates, cover and the modified heat shield for direct flame grilling are my top three must haves. I also have the stainless front bib- looks cool and saves you on clean up, but not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
          I have had a 640 for almost a year. Grill grates, cover and the modified heat shield for direct flame grilling are my top three must haves. I also have the stainless front bib- looks cool and saves you on clean up, but not necessary.

This.

Comment

Working...
          X