Cordless Chainsaw / Head 2 Head Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordless Chainsaw / Head 2 Head Testing

If you have been looking at or thinking about a "Cordless Chainsaw" this is a very informative video. Toolbox Box Buzz does a great job of reviewing and head 2 head comparison testing on lots of tools.

Tool Box Buzz's Best Cordless Chainsaw Head-2-Head comparison test. An in depth look at twelve different battery powered cordless chainsaw.

Check it out !!
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnFfaoFRrUE"]Best Cordless Chainsaw - Head-2-Head Test - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by tpack; 09-29-2020, 08:34 AM.

I came across the Ego new in box at a pawn shop a couple of years back and offered them $50. At the time, I thought it might just be good enough to cut down some mesquite logs I had been given for smokin chunks and since I already owned Ego batteries I figured it was worth a try. Let me tell you, that little saw will do REAL work. I'm very happy with it just like with my Ego mower, blower, edger and line trimmer.

Comment

I have had that Echo 58V for about the last 4 years. It has been amazing

Comment

Stihl makes a very good battery powered chain saw
        Give them a look

Comment

I bought a Greenworks, 40 volt last year and its great for chunkin up wood, for the cooker.

Comment

I was skeptical when I bought my DeWalt but that thing eats wood and is a super handy compliment to my 18" gas Echo.

Comment

My parents have a Stihl battery powered saw. We used it pretty hard this past weekend. The way my mom puts it, the battery is going to last as long as you're going to want to chainsaw. You and the saw will get tired about the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                I came across the Ego new in box at a pawn shop a couple of years back and offered them $50. At the time, I thought it might just be good enough to cut down some mesquite logs I had been given for smokin chunks and since I already owned Ego batteries I figured it was worth a try. Let me tell you, that little saw will do REAL work. I'm very happy with it just like with my Ego mower, blower, edger and line trimmer.
                Don't have a gas can now. Went Kobalt 80v mower, weed eater, and blower. Amazing tools................
                Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 09-29-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                  I have had that Echo 58V for about the last 4 years. It has been amazing
                  I also have the Exco 58V and swear by it. I want to buy an extra battery, but dang, those are expensive as Johnny's Plaid Tesla!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
                    I bought a Greenworks, 40 volt last year and its great for chunkin up wood, for the cooker.
                    I got the pole saw, battery outlasts me. Just used it to fill 4 loads stacked high on my 18 ft. trailer

Comment

I am becoming WOKE to these lektrik tools!

Comment

and this is why electric cars are coming faster than everyone anticipated.
                        i bought a ryobi electric lawn mower back in january, worked it hard all summer and i love it. they need to work on the ergonomics but i love how quiet it is and i can fold it up and hang it in the garage.
                        next will be a chainsaw.

Comment

I also second the 58v echo

Comment

Working...
                          X