Questions about hunting the Vine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about hunting the Vine.

I was out there today and saw alot of sign from both deer and hog. I was wondering if Marshall Creek park was off limits to hunting. Also is there anywere that I can get a map of huntable areas around there? Can you hog hunt out there year round or only in deer season? Has anyone had any luck out there in the past? Thanks in advance.

Justin

Several hunt the Vine. How about doing a search for it? There's been several threads about it thru the season.

Comment

One more Question can you bait at the Vine, I have heard confilicting information. The Corp website doesnt say anything about baiting like there other projects

Comment

No baiting on the Vine.
        The main office for the Grapevine Lake Army Corp of Engineers is on the road that goes over the dam right next to the main road that goes by Bass Pro Shops & Opryland Hotel.
        But.......look online at the Army Corp of Engineers website for EACH AND EVERY DIFFERENT LAKE in the Fort Worth district and the Tulsa Ok. district also ...........
        as each DIFFERENT AREA had DIFFERENT RULES and regulations for hunting!

A word to the wise: THE INTERNET is your friend. RESEARCH, RESEARCH , RESEARCH!

Comment

Marshall creek park is out of bounds, but it is on the most eastern edge of the boundary line. It will show it on the map when you get your permit from the office, along with the rules and regulations for hunting out there.

Comment

Working...
          X