Sanctuary cities and states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary cities and states

Why can a bartender be held liable for over serving a person who leaves a bar drunk and kills someone but a city or state cant be held liable for if they knowingly allow an illegal alien walk the streets and then that person kills someone?
    This legal imagrant who came to America chasing his dream, became a producer, police officer is killed by a criminal alien. This country has some really screwed up citizens.

The politicians that are in office are a direct reflection of the voting citizens and it's a sad state that this country is in. The Democrats are like rust they never rest and are constantly working to erode the foundation of this country.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      The politicians that are in office are a direct reflection of the voting citizens and it's a sad state that this country is in. The Democrats are like rust they never rest and are constantly working to erode the foundation of this country.

Great analogy

Comment

Couldn’t have said it better.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

the libs generally have control of the education system, so they have the ability to indoctrinate and pollute the minds of the kids.

and just like that 'ol classic car sitting out in the barn with a little rust one day and then when you look at it in a few years its swiss cheese.

man I wish I had done something about that rust a few years ago, because now it's almost too late.

Comment

It's not just the liberal politicians!! The republicans are just as bad... Most politicians are just there for financial gain and not to serve our country!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              It's not just the liberal politicians!! The republicans are just as bad... Most politicians are just there for financial gain and not to serve our country!!
              I agree 100%, the libs want votes and the repubs want cheap labor.

Comment

Sanctuary cities and states that refuse to obey federal immigration laws automatically forfeit all federal funding until they do so. The less than 24hr fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  I agree 100%, the libs want votes and the repubs want cheap labor.
                  I do not agree.

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 1 being the scum of the earth who doesn't care if children starve and die etc... I'd rate liberal politicians between 1-5 and others slightly higher.

Reason being I believe a conservative politicians do actually care somewhat. They do choose money most of the time but I think they feel guilt and don't go near as far as liberals.

Comment

Why is it illegal to run/hunt deer with dogs in Texas but when a dog does so the dog-owner isn't charged with those hunting crimes?
                    Last edited by SmTx; 01-01-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I do not agree.

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 1 being the scum of the earth who doesn't care if children starve and die etc... I'd rate liberal politicians between 1-5 and others slightly higher.

Reason being I believe a conservative politicians do actually care somewhat. They do choose money most of the time but I think they feel guilt and don't go near as far as liberals.
                      I guess we can agree to disagree... You stated conservative politicians do actually care somewhat. I believe that but when it comes time to choose between what's best for them and what's best for the country they take care of them selves. No different then the liberals. There are some liberals that actually believe the crap they are spewing will make us better. Is that not caring??

Most politicians, both liberal and conservative actually believe the majority of the none sense they spew. I do think a lot more like conservatives. That does not make it ok that politicians are elected to represent us in Washington and accomplish basically zero to help our great country. This has been going on for a long time now.

The political system is broken. Look at the current government shut down. Lots of people either sitting at home or going to work with the prospect that they are not going to get paid for a while. We all know both the workers and non workers will be paid at some point.

All this none sense over 5 billion dollars that when you look at the total budget is a drop in the bucket. In addition, regardless of wall or no wall, the illegal immigration mess will go on as it's going to take a lot more than just building a wall to solve that problem.
                      Last edited by Pedernal; 01-01-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Why is it illegal to run/hunt deer with dogs in Texas but when a dog does so the dog-owner isn't charged with those hunting crimes?
                        Why is it not animal cruelty to shoot a yote but somehow its felony animal cruelty to shoot a dog......by the way......wrong thread

Comment

There’s a sanctuary apartment complex run by the Cesar Chavez foundation here in San Antonio, my sister in law lives there. They apparently have stolen here identity, she is Hispanic and so is her last name. There is also a theft of some checks she got in the mail and this foundation is defending this apartment complex against my sister in law who is a single mother of 2 toddlers. Donna Campbell and the post master have gotten involved and have found some significant evidence to support this claim. What is weird this is the second time this has happened to in my wife’s family. The first instance was my wife’s brother and he had someone use his name to work in the oil filed his last name is also Hispanic. I bet these 2 instances happened with in 3 years of each other. Lawless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X