Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pltr

Comment

Two coming this next week- I usually don’t buy IPOs but AirBnB has my interest. I got scared off by Snowflake and when it hit over $60 I pulled back. It was $250 by close

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Two coming this next week- I usually don’t buy IPOs but AirBnB has my interest. I got scared off by Snowflake and when it hit over $60 I pulled back. It was $250 by close
        I'm really excited about AirBNB.Thinking it'll be a fun ride.

Comment

AirBnB said they were selling shares to hosts.. I filled out their forms and got no reply. So I don't even want to watch it now as it's sure to rocket to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            AirBnB said they were selling shares to hosts.. I filled out their forms and got no reply. So I don't even want to watch it now as it's sure to rocket to the moon.
            How do you like being a host? I'm involved in many other facets of Real Estate investment but haven't done short-term rentals yet, though I've heavily considered it.

Comment

Originally posted by th972043 View Post
              How do you like being a host? I'm involved in many other facets of Real Estate investment but haven't done short-term rentals yet, though I've heavily considered it.
              I like it for a few reasons.
              1. I don't have to worry about non-payment or squatters.
              2. I rent when I want to and can block out dates and use the property when I want to. I have a fishing cabin so I use it. Negative is when I go to use it I end up working on it.
              3. I have a lady that lives next to it run it so I don't do much at all.

When it's renting well I get decent money. Probably what I'd make renting it out as a long term rental maybe even a little more. Less money in off season.

AirBnB fees add up but IMO they are worth it. They really take the worries away and streamline everything super easy.

It beats my other two options.
              1. Rent out as long term. But then I never get to use the property.
              2. Don't rent it at all but then I'd have to come up with the 7-9k I make on it to pay taxes, insurance, and upkeep.

Comment

I’ll be in on ABNB as soon as it hits.

Comment

Door dash at 102 is a complete joke

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                    I’ll be in on ABNB as soon as it hits.
                    When will they release to the public?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                      When will they release to the public?

Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got in FVAC prior to MP merger for less than $12. Have more than doubled and gunna ride it out. I think it’s solid for the long haul, though I suspect a lot of volatility and probably due for a major sell off. Long a bunch of different midstream and upstream names in oil and gas. Overweight precious metals and mining stocks as well. The only way the monetary system keeps going is through the Fed continuously monetizing debt. Will probably try to get in on the airB&B IPO for a quick buck. For two straight amazing quarters in a row smith&wesson has been a dog, and I’m in the red after averaging down cost to $17. Not throwing any more money at it and still think it has some upside and eventually will recover and maybe even make me a little on it.
                        Last edited by TwoHighways; 12-08-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Wish I could just put in an order to buy at the open tomorrow ABNB, but the ticker does not yet exist (at least for my brokerage).

Comment

You can to buy at opening. You will have to do a “Limit” but and you will not know what price you will be paying. Gotta decide your ceiling and what you think. I have a price point. Almost feel like It’s overvalued but I said the same thing about Snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              You can to buy at opening. You will have to do a “Limit” but and you will not know what price you will be paying. Gotta decide your ceiling and what you think. I have a price point. Almost feel like It’s overvalued but I said the same thing about Snowflake
                              Does the transaction go through at the end of the day, after hours today, tomorrow or when? I havent done a trade like this before.

And whoever suggested SPCE a few months ago, thank you very much.....It is making me a killing!!!! Up 52% since I purchased.

Comment

RTP. You place it and when it opens if it opens within your limit it will go through. I will be watching pre market and make a decision a few minutes before opening.

I’m not big on IPOs as they usually are overvalued but I said a couple years ago if ABNB went public I would at least get a small position. DraftKings was the other one. I wish I would have went big in DraftKkngs now

Comment

Working...
                                X