Bow Sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Sights

I am looking for a new 5 pin bow sight. I am useing a Tru Glow. It works good, but I am looking for something better. What are you useing? What do you like and dislike about it? Thanks for the input.

Team Extreme. Holds it's pins well and durable. I really enjoy it over my old tru glow. I do however want the new smart pin technology by Trophy. It's a single pin sight, but once you set your 20 and 30 ever subsequent yardage is mathematical calculated and spot on.

Comment

Trophy Ridge React! Best money I ever spent. You won't be disappointed!

Comment

I love my axcel armortechs with the dovetail mount. Easy to adjust and durable. You can order custom pins configuration. Plenty bright. I also like sliding my sight off for travel. I have never have a sight be "off" when I out it back on. They aren't cheap but they are real nice!

Comment

Axcel Armortech Vision

Comment

Thank you for the info. I will check these out.

Comment

You'll be hard pressed to find a more solidly built sight than a Spot Hogg.

I have a Hogg-It, so does my daughter. Mrs has a Hunter. All are 5 pin with wrap.

Setup does take some doing, but it is worth the effort in the end.

3rd axis adjustment is far too often overlooked in a sight, both of these have it.

Yes, they are expensive. Yes, they are heavy. Yes, they are made in USA. Knowing that my sight is going to be as failproof a piece of equipment as exists is priceless.

I have dragged my bow all over; it gets rained on, bonked into things, and bounced around on the quad or UTV. The sight is never off, never has been. I wouldn't hesitate to lift or handle my bow by the sight, it is that solid.

Comment

Hard to go wrong with Spot Hogg or Trophy Ridge. I think it comes down to features more than brand. Do you want vertical pins? Do you want 2nd or 3rd axis adjustments? Do you want micro adjust?

Comment

Good info. I didnt even know what 3rd axis is unitl I looked it up. I learned something new.

Comment

I sold all my spot hogs and got trophy ridge react 5 pin and 1 pin .

Comment

Originally posted by rar15usa1 View Post
                      Good info. I didnt even know what 3rd axis is unitl I looked it up. I learned something new.

Informed Decision > Opinions YMMV

Comment

Axcel ArmorTech Pro.
                        Love everything about it and there's nothing I don't like. I use a 4 pin. Toolless adjustments are cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                          You'll be hard pressed to find a more solidly built sight than a Spot Hogg.

I have a Hogg-It, so does my daughter. Mrs has a Hunter. All are 5 pin with wrap.

Setup does take some doing, but it is worth the effort in the end.

3rd axis adjustment is far too often overlooked in a sight, both of these have it.

Yes, they are expensive. Yes, they are heavy. Yes, they are made in USA. Knowing that my sight is going to be as failproof a piece of equipment as exists is priceless.

I have dragged my bow all over; it gets rained on, bonked into things, and bounced around on the quad or UTV. The sight is never off, never has been. I wouldn't hesitate to lift or handle my bow by the sight, it is that solid.
                          What he said!

Comment

Sword Twilight Hunter with the 2" housing.
                            Built solid, 3rd axis, Comes with the rheostat light, very affordable.
                            Lots of camo options.
                            I get mine custom with 6 pins, top 3 are .019, bottom 3 are .010, and colors of my choosing.

Comment

Once again. Thank you for your thoughts. I will be looking at them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X