Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20yrs here n never been

Comment

I know Ive been on here longer than the date shows in my Avatar cause the picture I use was taken in 2006 and I know I started using it as soon as I got back from my Elk hunting trip that year.

Always been busy but want to make one in the future.

Comment

20 years and never been.

Comment

I have never been, but I have attended several Skeeter Ranch gatherings !

Comment

13 years for me and have not been able to make one. Always something happening that prevents my going. My wife's birthday is March 13th and our anniversary is the 26th. And March is a really busy month for me to begin with.

I'll make it one day though, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Comment

me, hope to change that.

Comment

Been on hear for more then the date says, I was a creeper for years then signed up, and I have never been able to make a Nanza, for work or some other reason..
                Keith would know,

Comment

Been around since 07, Have always wanted to attend. Kids sports, spring break trips, and work have always thrown a wrench in the plans. We had booked a hotel once and had a death in the family the week of. I do plan on making one.

I have noticed and followed the decline in attendance from afar over the years, and that's disappointing. Especially since the growth of the site has gone crazy since I joined. Clearly by not attending, I've contributed to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    THIS JUST IN...

I just spoke with the Mayor, and she said the Executive Committee at their meeting last night issued a new rule. It will be added to the Forum Rules as soon as she can discuss with the TBH attorney about the approved wording. In general:

Rule #16: Effective March 31, 2010, any member who has not attended at least one Bownanza will have their membership suspended unless they have joined between March 31, 2020 and the date of the next Bownanza. If they do not attend the next Bowanaza after they join, their membership will then be rescinded.

Members who have had their memberships rescinded and believe they had a good excuse can file an appeal. Such appeal will be promptly considered by an Appeals Committee consisting of 3 "upper crust" members. The appeal should be submitted to the committee chairman, Webstertroy.
                    Ok....

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Okay, for you guys that say you avoid crowds, do you not go to your kid's football, basketball, baseball, band, events?

For you guys who don't drink or think this is a drunkfest...it is NOT. There are kiddos running around everywhere, and it is a family reunion/gathering atmosphere. Yes, there is beer, Bloody Mary's and a little bit of hooch being consumed, but it is crazy to assume this is a drunk fest. That's just an excuse.
                    Wait a minute...I DO remember texastaxi got a little goofy, and I renamed my screen name because his tongue would not let him pronounce my old one! That happened in the parking lot on Friday night, and yes, there MAY be a little more heavy drinking then, but it is limited to those girly girls who cannot hold their (2 drinks) liquor!

Y'all come, ya heyah???
                    I have been and that's sugar coating it a little bit. I'm sure it's toned down but when there is guys so drunk they wander off into the night after stealing the kids' football and other drunk shenanigan's… Don't BS the BS'ers Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Hi Val.
                      I sure do miss a good beaver thread.

Comment

Never been.
                        Kids, job, wife, life... not necessarily in this order

Comment

Never been. Always wanted to go and almost went couple times but just never made it.

Comment

I've been here a long time, well before the crash....Spring is a tough time to get a Saturday off, baseball, basketball and fishing.
                            Hopefully I'll make one soon.

Comment

Never been. When is it?

Comment

Been a member since 07 and never been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X