Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I'd love to go. Elk hunt is killing me $$$$$. Maybe next year
    Last edited by Chew; 09-07-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Dang I'd love to go. We live hunt is killing me $$$$$. Maybe next year
      All you need to do is get on the boat and i got what you need Bobby! Be fun to see you get a yellowfin beatdown lol! Seriously you would have a blast!

Comment

One more year of kid in college!

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bobby - its only money - go work an EJ. It is a blast - I planned on going on one trip and I don't think Ive missed one in a few years.

Comment

Just lost my EJ. I'll reassess after my elk hunt next week and see if there's any spots.

Comment

Man I saw this last year and wished I was there. Unfortunately, that's the same time I will be on my mulie hunt this year. Good luck gentleman!!

Comment

EJ....... whats an EJ????

Seems like I remember hearing about those one time! Isnt that something yall cops do?

Wish you could come Bobby its a blast! If not ill trade you some tuna for elk meat! Lol. Or just come by the house and get all ya want!

Comment

Pm sent. I’m in!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      I've got some extra gear you can use! Its a learning experience every trip! Trust me you will have fun!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!
                      I sent Chuck an email asking for details. I’m in if I can get all the particulars!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh baby, oh babeee!!!

I'm sorry I can't make it this time, ladies...having a few health issues I'm having to deal with and the timing conflicts.

For you neophytes that keep saying you want to go.........someday.......well, this is your time! Quit putting it off! You WILL have fun, and you will have an adventure like no other. You might even get to meet Garca!!! If you are near East Texas or between here and Beeville, via Hwy 59, I can loan you my gear since I will be traveling down that way October 11-14 or so.

This is an EXPERIENCE that you girls should, well...experience! Just DO IT!!! There are no better pirates on the seas than the ones who you will be fishing with!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Oh baby, oh babeee!!!

I'm sorry I can't make it this time, ladies...having a few health issues I'm having to deal with and the timing conflicts.

For you neophytes that keep saying you want to go.........someday.......well, this is your time! Quit putting it off! You WILL have fun, and you will have an adventure like no other. You might even get to meet Garca!!! If you are near East Texas or between here and Beeville, via Hwy 59, I can loan you my gear since I will be traveling down that way October 11-14 or so.

This is an EXPERIENCE that you girls should, well...experience! Just DO IT!!! There are no better pirates on the seas than the ones who you will be fishing with!
                          Randy you will be missed!!! I can't believe your not going, it wont be the same! I hope the health issues work out and your back next trip.

Hopefully your friend Garca will understand....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

I’m in! I am in touch with Chuck to get my deposit paid. I don’t have gear, so will be depending on help in that dept.

Can’t wait!!!!!

And Randy, I hope you get your health issues straightened out ASAP!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              I’m in! I am in touch with Chuck to get my deposit paid. I don’t have gear, so will be depending on help in that dept.

Can’t wait!!!!!

And Randy, I hope you get your health issues straightened out ASAP!!!!

Bisch

So it's $1000 per person plus all the other stuff or everything adds up to about $1000 per person? Catching a tuna would be awesome! Like others I doubt I have anything big enough to handle one though.

Comment

Wish I could go again, most fun I've had with my clothes on!! Yall have fun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X