Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

Talk to a manager, they are wrong. It’s in their own ad lol
    Manager is the one that denied it. I argued with them but not to a point of frustration.

Comment

My Academy wouldn’t do the promotion on the youth 20 for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by MATHEWROSS View Post
        I’ve never bought a license before August 31st. How does that part play out?

Same as if you buy it after August 31st

Comment

I picked up the youth 20ga last night with some low recoil Winchester AA shells. I ran 3 thru it last night. Not a bad little gun at all for the price and license deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up the youth 20 this morning. Had to show them the online version had the youth eligible for the deal. No problem. It’s a $130 shotgun for the kids.

Comment

Tagged, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                Is the Mossberg Patriot any decent?

Will academy allow you to tack on a coupon to this?

Not sure about the coupon (I doubt it) but I bought this shotgun during last years deal and its decent for the money. Boy killed some doves with it.

Comment

Xbows are pretty scarce. In my area I could only find one...for a buddy of mine, on the west side of Houston

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Wonder if that Patriot Predator is any good. I need another 308 for the kiddo this year and that one looks good enough. It's pretty cheap online though so not much of a savings.
                    I assume the camo is what makes it a "predator" model....if that is the case and it is otherwise the same as the other Patriot rifles, then yes.....it is **** good for the money.
                    I bought one of my boys one in 25-06 and am really impressed with it. It is very accurate and operates smoother than expected. it will not be the last Patriot that I buy

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                      I assume the camo is what makes it a "predator" model....if that is the case and it is otherwise the same as the other Patriot rifles, then yes.....it is **** good for the money.
                      I bought one of my boys one in 25-06 and am really impressed with it. It is very accurate and operates smoother than expected. it will not be the last Patriot that I buy
                      Awesome, that's encouraging because I picked up the 308. Thanks for the report on that! I believe it's the same rifle, but with camo stock and cerakote fluted threaded barrel. I've got it setup, just waiting on range time to go site it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Anyone have any experience with that crossbow?
                        I got the Crossbow last year when they had this deal. Last year the deal was for a PSE Fang. I got it for my son because I wasn't for sure if he would be able to pull his bow with his arm injury. It got the job done but we really don't care for cross bows. This year I'm getting the 20ga.

Comment

FYI since thread was bumped, those Patriot rifles apparently fit Rem 700 scope bases.

Comment

I'm currently in Colorado and the 6.5 comes up on the website at $329 shipped to the Colorado store. The 308 showed $399. No licenses purchase required

Comment

I bought the crossbow yesterday for my 6 year old daughter.
                              Sighted it in and man that thing a shooter. Quiet and fast.
                              Like the adjustable stock for her.
                              It was 249.99 plus free super combo. Hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                                I bought the crossbow yesterday for my 6 year old daughter.
                                Sighted it in and man that thing a shooter. Quiet and fast.
                                Like the adjustable stock for her.
                                It was 249.99 plus free super combo. Hard to beat.

How flat did it shoot?

Comment

Working...
                                X