No announcement yet.

Any Hulu users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I no longer use cable TV. We use Netflix, Hulu, Amazon video because it comes with her prime membership, and YouTube. Occasionally, we will pay the $3-4 to rent a movie. She gets Hulu for $0.99 a month, if it wasn't that cheap we wouldn't get it honestly. We are saving $100+ a month now that we aren't on cable.

Comment

I looked at the Beast TV and I think I am going to try that after I get my Fire TV

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which one has the golf channel?

Comment

We watch prime, Hulu, Netflix and downloaded the direct tv app and sign in under my father in laws account and can watch anything. We mainly watch Netflix series and movies though. They have some great shows

Comment

Sounds like Beasttv and fire stick may be the best option fo me.

Comment

If you stay with direct tv you can call them and tell them you want a customer loyalty discount. They will take $50 off your bill for the next 6 months. That’s a $300 savings. Worked for me and all my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                  Which one has the golf channel?

Beast tv

Comment

I dont think yall understand how many channels we are talking about ... Literally every city that has a local FOX or CBS channel, you get those channels.

Every region of FOX SPORTS

Even the British channels. SKY network stuff.

Comment

We have been looking at dropping cable too. Just trying to decide what will work best for us.

Comment

We just made the switch from Directv to HULU this week and liking it ok so far but we dont really watch mutch TV its mainly our kids that watch it. Saved us $125/month

Comment

Does Beast TV have a DVR type feature?

Comment

I will be cutting the cord away from DirecTV soon.

I just got my Amazon Fire Sticks setup.

I setup my BeastTV and i think I’m going to like it. Only thing I’m go into have to get used to is no DVR type setup.

If you want to setup BeastTV and want some customer service type stuff look up a Facebook page “Beast TV VIP” on Facebook. Emmanuel is very good and helpful even for someone as technologically challenged as myself. . You can also reach Emmanuel on his c# 209-675-1213
                            Last edited by TWOHunter; 09-01-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                              Beast TV sounds like the ticket

That’s what I’m thinking. Never heard of it though.

Comment

Does this beast TV work on roku? Before I get crucified, I did try the Googles and didn't find my answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X