No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 16 hour drive can ruin a good vacation. At least we get a day to rest befor we have to get back at it. Well....some do, I have to mow the yard.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I’ll be in Santa Fe today hope I run into Clay....I’m taking shorts I may even play volleyball in the exhibition (or a may fake an injury after the bbq)

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        I’ll be in Santa Fe today hope I run into Clay....I’m taking shorts I may even play volleyball in the exhibition (or a may fake an injury after the bbq)
        Not sure what his schedule is. I think he has to go to work sometime today. Maybe y'all will run into eachother.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Not sure what his schedule is. I think he has to go to work sometime today. Maybe y'all will run into eachother.

Hoggslayer
          I thought the kids were going to be here...just teachers and us

Comment

Clays cowboy church organized a prayer vigil this evening at the highschool. Everyone please pray for all the kids starting school tomorrow. God watch over and protect them from harm. Comfort their anxieties and easy thier heart and give them peace.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Clays cowboy church organized a prayer vigil this evening at the highschool.
              Everyone please pray for all the kids starting school tomorrow. God watch over and protect them from harm. Comfort their anxieties and easy thier heart and give them peace.

Hoggslayer
              Prayer said for them!

Comment

sent!

Comment

The "last" first day of school photo for Clay. I feel truely blessed to get this one. I Hope his year is spent making life long memories.
                  Thats his best buddy and wing man. I dont think they go anywhere without eachother.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Great thread documenting the recovery of a truly resilient young man! Shows grit to go back to the school. He'll provide a walking example of determination every day for all to see.

Really impressed, also, at the workmanship -- artistry, really -- of those birthday spurs.
                    (Curious how you attached the oval brass initial plates to the spurs?)

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Really impressed, also, at the workmanship -- artistry, really -- of those birthday spurs.
                      (Curious how you attached the oval brass initial plates to the spurs?)
                      For that picture just good old Super Glue, but before I turn him loose with them I plan on pinning them with brass pins.

Hoggslayer

Comment

For that picture just good old Super Glue, but before I turn him loose with them I plan on pinning them with brass pins.

Hoggslayer
                        There you go. Good as they look, they seem meant to be used. Pins should work great.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Clays cowboy church organized a prayer vigil this evening at the highschool. Everyone please pray for all the kids starting school tomorrow. God watch over and protect them from harm. Comfort their anxieties and easy thier heart and give them peace.

Hoggslayer
                          Prayers sent.

Awesome thread!

Comment

I just booked us a guide on Sam Rayburn for mid October. I stopped turmament fishing years ago and haven't been on that lake since 2003. Clay and I are super excited.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I just booked us a guide on Sam Rayburn for mid October. I stopped turmament fishing years ago and haven't been on that lake since 2003. Clay and I are super excited.

Hoggslayer
                              That should be boat loads of fun!

Comment

He's in my prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X