Sig Sauer Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer Scopes

Anyone have any experience with Sig Sauer scopes? Specifically the Tango 4 line. Looking at possibly getting one for my Bergara 6.5 CM.

I have not owned one but one of my co-workers bought one and brought it into my office to show it to me. Glass was very clear and sharp but it was really, really heavy. That was the only thing that sticks in my mind about it.

Comment

There’s one on 2-Cool

Click image for larger version

Name:	8272CFCA-95B5-4B29-8CAA-3852FE239878.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	24609153

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
        I have not owned one but one of my co-workers bought one and brought it into my office to show it to me. Glass was very clear and sharp but it was really, really heavy. That was the only thing that sticks in my mind about it.
        Weight isn’t a huge deal to me, as it’s between this and a Vortex Viper Gen II which is right around 2lbs and the Sig is about 4-5 ounces lighter. I like the Dev L style reticle on the Sigs too

Thank you for the info

Comment

They are nice scopes. I have owned a couple, I am a big fan of anything Sig.

Comment

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739757

One in the Classifieds.

Comment

The DevL reticle with the floating dot is one of my favorites. I have a Tango 6 5-30 and Tango 6 4-24 I'm about to put up for sale soon. Both MOA, and very clean if anyone is looking for one.

Comment

Anything SIG is quality..

Comment

I have a Whiskey 5 on my Bergara HMR, great scope for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    The DevL reticle with the floating dot is one of my favorites. I have a Tango 6 5-30 and Tango 6 4-24 I'm about to put up for sale soon. Both MOA, and very clean if anyone is looking for one.
                    Sorry. I looked them up. They are a little out of my price range.
                    Last edited by bowaddict40; 02-24-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                      Weight isn’t a huge deal to me, as it’s between this and a Vortex Viper Gen II which is right around 2lbs and the Sig is about 4-5 ounces lighter. I like the Dev L style reticle on the Sigs too

Thank you for the info
                      Go with the Sig all day long!

Comment

Aren’t they made in China?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Aren’t they made in China?
                          Most likely Phillipines. But over seen by Japanese company. They may get their glass from China tho......

I have one and bought another today. Whiskey3s. Caveat; I don't have an eye for quality.
                          Last edited by MLank; 02-24-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone, gonna save up and get one soon!

Comment

I got a Whiskey 3x9x50 been in safe for a while. Glass is good if not better than some of my other scopes.

Comment

Working...
                              X