Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Momma got home late last night and it was too cold to get out this morning. We're supposed to go to the lease tomorrow, but I may be able to talk her into a little gym time before we leave.

Comment

Chest and tri's complete today. First good workout since bicep surgery. Light weight/high reps. It felt good to get back into it!

Comment

Did 2 hours today weights and cardio

Comment

Day 17 P90X

Comment

Got up real late but got my bench press in, I'll try to get a metcon in this afternoon at the house.

Comment

Knocked out the best day of the week first thing this AM... Arms

.75 mile warm up

6 supersets at Low weight/high reps to help the arm along

.5 mile cool down

Comment

1 mile cardio (jog), 1/2 mile cool down, and 5 min on the "Devil's Machine" (elliptical) done.
                Note: It's good to be sore again from chest and tricep workout yesterday.

Comment

I left the Methodist gym (couldn’t take son there) and joined the YMCA. Dropped initiation fee for veterans. Very cool place. Tons of machines, free weight, classes, pool. Check it out.

Comment

So I plan on attempting a 7 mile run on Sunday and if it goes well might sign up and attempt a 1/2 marathon next weekend....

Will see how legs are feeling Sunday in the AM

Comment

Got back, legs and abs done this morning then we loaded up and came to the lease.

Comment

Wife and I just knocked out a 5k this morning no speed record but finished 37:02 not upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          So I plan on attempting a 7 mile run on Sunday and if it goes well might sign up and attempt a 1/2 marathon next weekend....

Will see how legs are feeling Sunday in the AM

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Race distance swim yesterday. 2100yds

Brick today! 38 mile bike, 4.25 mile run

Comment

Well.... Did my run...

Aimed for 8 miles but finished at 10.1 miles with a 8:59 pace...

Surprised my self and all was well until 8.1 miles when I had ran out of decent “soft” grass to run on and was on a lengthy stretch of pavement resulting in some awful knee and shin pain. Forced me to walk for 3 mins and then jogged the rest of the way home after calling myself a wuss enough. So looks like I’m in shape to do a 1/2 marathon but my fear of my knees and shins being the limiting factor came true.

Going to look at new shoes tomorrow and see how I recover the next 24-36 hours before making a decision for the race. Good way to burn 1200 cals today though

Comment

9 mile run today. Surprised at how good I felt after my brick yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X