No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for Rush. “Advanced” is not a good word when describing cancer.

Comment

I'm truly saddened to hear this terrible news. Prayers to The Maha Rushie!

Comment

I listened to him today and was saddened by his cancer reveal. I pray that he responds well to treatment and is completely healed.
        God Bless Rush and his family.

Comment

If anyone can beat this he can!!

Comment

He mentioned just finding out about it recently & I'm curious to how fast 'advanced' takes off??

Wouldn't yearly blood work / physicals pick this up earlier?? Just very surprised a guy like him wouldn't be doing the Cadillac treatment & screening for overall health & should have been caught way before reaching 'advanced'??

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              If anyone can beat this he can!!
              I'm really hoping he does; but I'm not sure I follow you? He's up in years, overweight and still smokes Cigars....if anyone can beat it, he's WAY down the list. I hope he's getting the best treatment available and either in Houston or New York City!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                He mentioned just finding out about it recently & I'm curious to how fast 'advanced' takes off??

Wouldn't yearly blood work / physicals pick this up earlier?? Just very surprised a guy like him wouldn't be doing the Cadillac treatment & screening for overall health & should have been caught way before reaching 'advanced'??

I have often questioned why we are set up on regular prostate exams and colonoscopy exams after a certain age but not cancer screenings when it’s proven that the earlier you catch it the better your odds

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  I have often questioned why we are set up on regular prostate exams and colonoscopy exams after a certain age but not cancer screenings when it’s proven that the earlier you catch it the better your odds
                  Why can’t you set yourself up for annual cancer screenings?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    It's more complicated than a finger up your backside unfortunately.

Comment

I lost my mother to lung cancer 3 years ago and she was not a smoker. Horrible for anyone to have to go through.

Comment

Wow! What an honor Trump just bestowed on Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Wow! What an honor Trump just bestowed on Rush.

That is freaking awesome.
                          Trump is so unpredictable it must be drivings libs mad

Comment

The sad thing is that this quick honor, suggests Rush's time is limited. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Rush sure doesn’t look good , I’ve listened to him at work for many years and it’ll be a huge loss for conservatives when he’s gone
                              what a great moment at the speech it looked like they really surprised him on that

Comment

Rush is a true patriot. Has always fought the good fight.. GOD Bless Rush!!

Comment

Working...
                                X