HPD Homicide Cold Case call today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPD Homicide Cold Case call today..

I want to back up here a while back I made a post about Brother Charlie’s 18 year anniversary.
    He was murdered in 2003.. see links below from Houston Chronicle and the 10 year anniversary from Houston 2 news..

Well after posting the links I received a inbox from TBH’s Chew!
    He said Bro. Bill I’m not sure anything will happen but I’m going to email the Cold case unit and see if we can stir the pot..
    And a few days later I spoke to a very kind lady in the department and she said we are going to look into it for you Mr Kato.

Today around 1:00 I had a missed call and a voice mail from a number I didn’t recognize and I played it,
    Detective Louhon with HPD cold case calling on the case of Charlie Kato
    With tears flowing I called Louhon and he introduced himself again and told me that he had been assigned to Charlie’s case. He told me that the technology they have today is so much far advanced than 2003
    And that he was going to use everything available to him to help shed some light upon the case..
    I am very humbled and touched,
    I know CHEW probably doesn’t want a shout out.. but here it is!!
    I will be meeting the detectives next week to go over some questions he has..
    Love ya Chew!! And TBH!!

Bro. Bill

That's awesome Bill.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck on getting closure.

Comment

Wow! That’s awesome!
        Bobby is a good one.

Comment

Chew is a selfless, humble, kind of funny, true American, salt of the earth guy. Lucky to have him around here.

Comment

That’s great. Hope they can solve it and bring some closure to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Simply amazing. Once again the TBH brotherhood shines!

Comment

That’s great news man. Hopefully they will catch the person responsible for this!

Comment

This is so awesome. Pray they can solve the case .

Comment

That’s about as good as it gets

Comment

Oohrah Bobby.

Praying for you Bro. Bill

Comment

Bill even though we've never met in person, I've always admired your faith. You and Saltwater Slick are men that I've often thought of in my own life when I fail and question God's decisions in my life.
                        In the past when I've read about your brother, I've wondered if my faith would be strong enough to handle things the way you have. I'll be praying for God to lead the investigators to the truth so that you and you're family can finally have some closure.

Comment

Chew helped me out on family member that was murdered. He is an outstanding person and goes above and beyond!!
                          Thank God for good guys!!!

Comment

Very sorry for your loss Bro Bill. Hope they find the shooter and can give you and your family closure. Prayers up!

Comment

Every time I hear “cold case” I think of you and your brother’s story. Praying for some answers!

Comment

Working...
                              X