Best spotlight for the money !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best spotlight for the money !

I need a spotlight for varmint control on my farm !
    What are y’all using ?
    I’ve seen the dewalts and black and deckers, need better than these.
    Not trying to break the bank, but I figure a $40 light is only worth $40.
    I figure you get what you pay for. So I’m looking for something a lil better.
    I’d like to light them up good, out to 250 yds.
    Thanks in advance, your friend “D”

If money is not an object check out the coyote canon

I can't justify $150 spotlight but I have heard good things about it

Comment

I have a 25,000,000 candle power flashlight your welcome to for free. It needs two 6v batteries. I've never used it. If I'm priced to high, let me know.

Comment

Thrunite TN-42.
        One of, if not the baddest light I own.
        As far as usable throw lights go, I don’t think you can beat it.
        Especially for the price.
        I've shined it down the road, on top of the Lake of The Pines dam, and at a mile, it will light a person up.
        Definitely gets people's attention when you break it out, and kids shouldn't play with it in a neighborhood .
        You'll be about $200 in, but that's pretty cheap considering what it is, in today's high end flashlight market.
        Go with a neutral white, over a cool white no matter what light you get, if distance is your goal.

Just looked up the Coyote Cannon.
        From a hunting standpoint, it looks like a bad dude.
        Last edited by MadHatter; 02-17-2021, 09:17 PM.

Comment

The cyclops is good. It is lite which is nice if you’re planning on using it for a while. Check out sniperhoglights. They have some that look good but they are proud of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Afisher81 View Post
            The cyclops is good. It is lite which is nice if you’re planning on using it for a while. Check out sniperhoglights. They have some that look good but they are proud of them

I have a cyclops and for the 100+ I spent on it I wasn't that impressed. It's to wide and not far enough. I wish it had a more focus beam

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a lightforce and am happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                I have a cyclops and for the 100+ I spent on it I wasn't that impressed. It's to wide and not far enough. I wish it had a more focus beam

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

We would attach a folders can to the light to help focus the beam. It helped

Comment

Whatever you decide to go with, make sure ot has dimming capabilities.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had. Cyclops also and quit using it. A Stanley Fatmax works good for a spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Afisher81 View Post
                      Check out sniperhoglights. They have some that look good but they are proud of them

They are proud of them because they are awesome lights. I bought one of their first ones years ago and still using the original batteries that came with it. The new ones you can buy different nodes for them to switch between colors or even an IR. You will not be disappointed with the Sniper Hog Lights.

Comment

Buy an olight javelot or javelot turbo and thank me later. It’s brighter and projects farther than a rigid industries flashlight.

Comment

Wicked or Foxpro but they are pricey if it’s just for occasional use.

Comment

I have the Fenix LR35R. It’s small but packs 10,000 Lumens. It has been our light for dinner the last couple of days.

Comment

I'd get a FoxPro Fire Eye if money wasn't an issue. Stanley FatMax works just fine though.

Comment

Working...
                              X