Got the deer lease gut punch today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
    With friends like that who needs enemies....
    My thoughts exactly!

Comment

That’s a shame this has happened to you. When one door closes another one opens. I’m sure you’ll get onto one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If he is going to assume the spot and let guests hunt that can take him there and back it has to be because he needs company when he hunts, not to save money sharing rides. I can see both sides. Good luck on your lease hunt.

Comment

Sorry to hear that and not trying to be negative Nancy here but finding something that is 1500 is few and far between. Deer leases have claimed their fair share of friendships.

Comment

I just don’t understand people who blatantly treat people like **** for their own benefit. That would make me wanna JB Weld some feeder lids shut. I couldn’t do it, but I’d sure want to!

Comment

You're lucky to be rid of him.

Contact the land owner and let him know you'd like to take up the lease when you "buddy" dies of liver cancer.

Comment

Did he kick off the other lease members who don't conform to his schedule?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Maybe I misread this but he doesn't sound like much of a friend... or a lease manager, if he's not renewing you because he can't bum a ride off of you half the time. I mean, if you are a bad member sure, but if you are in good standing, work you tail off like you said, pay your money on time, and a "friend" that seems kinda dickish and low rent.

Good luck getting on with somebody that appreciates hard work.
                  Smart, this is one time I have to agree with you.

Comment

Y’all ready to burn the guy at the stake and I can see his side.

He let the OP on it with the agreement that he would go with him during the week.

The OP can’t hold his end of the deal up for whatever reason and the manager has let him slide for a long time.

The manager can’t go on weekends because he’s too sick after chemo and he can’t go alone during the week because he’s too sick. (OP’s own words).

If I were the OP I would have offered to get off the lease and let him find someone that could honor their deal before he had to boot me.

There’s a bad friend in this thread but it’s not the manager from what I’m reading.

Comment

Liver cancer? that means statistically he's going to see Jesus in 6mo to a year ?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        I could probably go when he wants to go and I just lost my lease out in Terrell county, however there is no way in hell that I would want a "friend" like that.
                        Do it! .....and take plenty of pea gravel for that turdburglars feeder!

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                          You're lucky to be rid of him.

Contact the land owner and let him know you'd like to take up the lease when you "buddy" dies of liver cancer.
                          Wow. That’s a pretty pathetic statement.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                            Liver cancer? that means statistically he's going to see Jesus in 6mo to a year ?
                            Another pretty pathetic statement.

Comment

This is BULSCH of the highest order.

Comment

Lease it out from under him

He is no friend

Like said above, if it is liver cancer he may not make next season anyway

I also read it that OP had not been sharing rides for a few years. So why all the sudden decide to kick him off now?
                                That is the question for the few that think it was perfectly OK to boot someone because they could no longer be the lease managers chauffer, gun bearer, feeder filler, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X