No announcement yet.

Venice Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged. Want to make another Venice Trip.

Comment

Ttt for lunch.

Comment

Me and the wife went 2 years ago and stayed at a place called yellow cotton Bayside we rented a cabin and it was pretty nice, we liked it a lot

Comment

I always said I was gonna make the TBH tuna trip sometime and that never happened! I need to do this sometime.

Comment

Wells and Beach have been out there for over 20 years. They will put you on the fish. I’ve been with Beach several times and always had good trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              For inshore...Paradise Plus Guide Service. No need to shop around. I think I have been out with them maybe 8 times and have always had awesome trips. Actually have another trip booked for June with the wife and kids. Ask for Anthony and tell him I sent you. Better book now as they stay VERY busy. Really nice lodge, great cook, ect. You can probably even stay at his lodge while you chase tuna.
              Booked for inshore and lodge for whole trip

Thanks for recommendation

TD

Comment

Sure wish I wasn’t so prone to motion sickness. Don’t get me wrong, I love chasing specks and reds, but there is so much saltwater fishing I miss out on.

Enjoy everything about your Venice trip. It is truly the Mecca IMO.

Comment

We fished with Super Strike a few years back. Lots of tuna and a ton of fun.

Comment

For those that have been how far offshore do you have to go to chase Tuna there? I like offshore fishing but I get seasick in a bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                      For those that have been how far offshore do you have to go to chase Tuna there? I like offshore fishing but I get seasick in a bathtub.
                      My TBH buddy going does too but it creates a good chum line. We try and feed him extra before the departure. He is a gòod to go when the fishing action starts.

TD

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                        It’s not a long ways once you get offshore, but it is a pretty long run in the river.

Comment

30-40 miles out of the river for some nice tuna grounds.
                          I like to go out of Grand Isle. Have caught tuna up to 200lbs. Alot of rigs to fish. They have a wonderful fishery.
                          Alot of good guides in thr business over there. I'd book according to boat at this point.
                          I have a 36 contender with trips, so if I were to fish on another boat I'd go with a big freeman or a tub of a Yellowfin or seahunter.

Fall is a sweet time to go but the weather is shaky.
                          Hope yall wear them out. Goodluck

Comment

Another lunch bump. Trying to do my due diligence to get the best trip possible. Aiming for 2 days offshore, 1 day inshore, and 1 night bowfishing

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                              Booked for inshore and lodge for whole trip

Thanks for recommendation

TD
                              Yessir. We will be down there in June with the kids. Can't wait!

Comment

Our inshore go to is Captain Boola with Reel Tite. We've been going for years and I wouldn't go with anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X