No announcement yet.

Question for hot rodders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of nitrous having positive effects for erections. To the best of my knowledge, is it knocks you out and makes you goofy as hell. I have been put under with the stuff once or twice as a kid. I know it knocked me out, I had weird dreams.

Anytime you get too much oxygen to the brain, it will make you high and sleepy, pretty sure it can kill you. Does not make a lot of sense, but pretty sure, too much is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      Not quite correct, but close. Medical nitrous, is pure nitrous. You can get high off of that stuff. Nitrous that is used in engines, does have sulfur in it, and has for a lot longer than 20 years. I know there was a guy in Corpus around 30 years ago, selling medical grade nitrous to the local racers, until he got busted. From what I heard, he went to prison, for doing so.

Every so often nitrous guys, discover medical grade nitrous and realize that with the same size jets, they can make more hp. Then they go hunting for it. Sometimes they find a source, most of the time, they are told they will get in lots of trouble selling medical grade to anyone who does not have a license or the stuff.

This here. Back in the late ‘90’s early 2000’s we had a source for medical grade & it was a game changer. Made a big difference with the same pills, won a lot of street money with the stuff.

As for the OP get’cha some of the of the BSN Nox supplements. It’s for vascularity, make blood vessels swell creating more blood flow. And when blood vessels swell other things swell as well. That’s what a freind told me anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Fuel injection for my Quadra-junk!

Comment

Oh you can sniff a little something something and go for hrs, but it ain't beet powder .

Comment

Actually, Nitrous Oxide is an asphyxiant. It knocks you out (and makes you 'high') by DISPLACING oxygen (i.e. LESS oxygen to your brain).

On the beet front, my doctor drinks beet juice and says it helps your man parts. I've not tried it.
            The internet says the body turns beet juice into nitric oxide (which is not nitrous oxide) which helps certain funtions.
            Last edited by Box-R; 12-13-2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I take 1000mg of Kickarsenoll daily. So I have to be careful with lower unit additives!

Comment

Junk don"t work like it did even 10 yrs ago, much less 20, but still gets the job done. Just thought I'd get a laugh outta Y'all.

Comment

Wear boxers and pop a couple B12... ZOOM goes Loco. POP goes LadyLoco.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
                    Actually, Nitrous Oxide is an asphyxiant. It knocks you out (and makes you 'high') by DISPLACING oxygen (i.e. LESS oxygen to your brain).

On the beet front, my doctor drinks beet juice and says it helps your man parts. I've not tried it.
                    The internet says the body turns beet juice into nitric oxide (which is not nitrous oxide) which helps certain funtions.
                    Sounds like you figured out what was said, that there was a bit of a communication problem.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      Question: has any of the hot rodders out there ( I know there are quite a few) tried a little sniff of NOX on occasion? Did it improve bedroom performance?
                      We used to pull the bottle out of my buddy's '69 Camaro for after work pool parties when I was bartender.

I was 21, so there was no way to improve performance of a diamond cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        Many years ago you could crack a NOS bottle in an enclosed space and get high. My understanding is they add something (maybe sulfur) to the racing stuff now to stop people from doing that

Never heard of using it for what you are asking though
                        This.

Would probably make you sick as a dog

Comment

As recommended by Austin Powers.....yeah baby

Click image for larger version

Name:	D94F4DEA-33DD-4C45-B893-AD1B49D2B02C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	24639136

Comment

Working...