No announcement yet.

Building a better deer camp - input needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on a lease years ago and the lease manager had 2 large construction trailers for camp. 1 had a room with beds on each end and bunk beds in the center with a bath and shower. The other had a small kitchen, table sofas and tv. It worked great, those that went to bed early weren’t bothered by those who never made a morning hunt.

Comment

I’m with Dale and low fence. I loved building the Barndo but 5 hours away and building cost through the roof. I think the mobile home would be an easy fix. One thing I’d add to it is to put the mobile home under some type of pole barn/roof covering the mobile home. To have a place to park your truck/sxs under is awesome plus cook under if it’s wet or shade in the summer. Even put a skimming pole on one end to keep you out of the weather. It’s just so nice to walk out of your living structure and not be straight into bad weather. Just a few ideas....

Comment

I would do all my home work prior to moving forward. Mobil homes start out 40k-50k. Barndominoum usually cost $95-$125 per square foot turn key. The more sweat equity you put in it the cost diminishes.

Comment

Working...
        X