Green Peace Houston demonstration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
    let the ships thru,couple of blasts of stack gas will take care of them!!!!
    and somehow get the crew to get up there for some piñata smacks... see what they can knock the hell out of them for.

Comment

They're all in jail now with charges pending
      Last edited by deerplanter; 09-12-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
        You got caught!

That’s funny as hell!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad part is ,they should have been in jail an hour after they pulled this stupid stunt. It is just sad what out law enforcement has become,because of the top dogs are kissing up to their liberal Bosses. Just a bunch of lackeys.

Comment

How did they get them down, or back up?

Comment

Trying to stop them would have been giving exactly what they wanted, to be martyrs and get more attention.

As it is now this will be forgotten, I know it doesnt tingle Mr Babin's Authority boner like busting them up but the police made 100% the right call letting them pull their stunt, mitigating the potential for damage then quietly rounding them all up. Gotta be smarter than the idiots and dont play right into their hands

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                Trying to stop them would have been giving exactly what they wanted, to be martyrs and get more attention.

As it is now this will be forgotten, I know it doesnt tingle Mr Babin's Authority boner like busting them up but the police made 100% the right call letting them pull their stunt, mitigating the potential for damage then quietly rounding them all up. Gotta be smarter than the idiots and dont play right into their hands

Should have let the ships keep running and ignored them.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  How did they get them down, or back up?
                  Somebody repelled down to them, then lowered them down to the waiting boats where they were brought to shore and arrested.

F'ing idiots!!!!!

Comment

The bridge is still shutdown as of now. Three still hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK_N_STICKY View Post
                      The bridge is still shutdown as of now. Three still hanging.

Cut

The

Ropes

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Why are these people not in jail yet?
                        Exxon skeered. Don’t want the publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Should have let the ships keep running and ignored them.

EXACTLY

I heard they threatened to "drop down" on any ships going through there, I say let them go ahead and invade another nation's ship and see how that works out for them.

Natural consequences ftw

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Everyone stuck in traffic should walk to the edge and pee off it

Those people hanging are probably hot, and could use a shower!
                            I got stuck in all that traffic yesterday for 5.5 hours trying to get home.i really needed to pee while I was sitting there but I would have been the one arrested before them.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                              You got caught!
                              Well nobody would have even known they were protesting if it were not for all the cops parked in the right lane and the news helicopters circling.

Should have just left them hanging under the bridge and let them give their life for their beliefs instead of rescuing them.

Comment

could treat it like a county fair game and bring out the water cannons? see who can spray who the longest!

Comment

Working...
                                X