3rd wave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd wave?

Would anyone care to disagree that the 3rd big wave of covid (regardless of severity) is upon us? Have had both staff and patients test positive at 8 of 17 locations in the last 5 days. Haven't seen crap like this since late winter/early 2020. I'm so over covid. Let's call it endemic and move on with our lives.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    Would anyone care to disagree that the 3rd big wave of covid (regardless of severity) is upon us? Have had both staff and patients test positive at 8 of 17 locations in the last 5 days. Haven't seen crap like this since late winter/early 2020. I'm so over covid. Let's call it endemic and move on with our lives.

Thing is, if it was 3 years ago you'd be having the same amount of people with the flu. Difference is the flu didn't mean an automatic 10 days off. Most would of either took off a couple days or just worked right through it. Symptoms probably weren't much more severe either way.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

3rd wave?

You mean 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        You mean 4th?
        I'm my line of work there was never a dip from summer to winter of 2020. But currently we are seeing full on outbreaks among populations that are vaxed and boostered that we have not seem 8n almost 1yr and prior to vax.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Thing is, if it was 3 years ago you'd be having the same amount of people with the flu. Difference is the flu didn't mean an automatic 10 days off. Most would of either took off a couple days or just worked right through it. Symptoms probably weren't much more severe either way.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
          Only disagree one 1 point. 1bn folks don't get the flu every yr. 10mm don't die of the flu every yr. I agree that survivability is = or > the flu or pneumonia but this crap spreads so much more easily.

Comment

Only disagree one 1 point. 1bn folks don't get the flu every yr. 10mm don't die of the flu every yr. I agree that survivability is = or > the flu or pneumonia but this crap spreads so much more easily.

Spreads easier than the flu??? Only on paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              Spreads easier than the flu??? Only on paper!
              Sure thing bud...if you say so. How many folks on here talking about getting flu? How many folks you know die of the flu recently.

Comment

Yep. Every year when it gets cold people are going to get the sniffles and snots or throwing up and the trots. Been that way for years. They've just recently started calling it all one thing. Ain't nobody died of pneumonia or the flu in quite a while but Covid sure has killed a few. Kinda weird if you think about it very hard or....Not very hard.

Comment

Its all BS.. Every single person that I know who tested positive in the last 3 days have NO symptoms... Its a huge orchestrated conspiracy to help push the idiots vaccine mandate crap..
                  This thing has been all smoke and mirrors since day one..

Comment

Pass the popcorn

Comment

Sure thing bud...if you say so. How many folks on here talking about getting flu? How many folks you know die of the flu recently.

Even Before the Plandemic very few people talked about the flu- do you know Why?

Comment

Last edited by ctom87; 12-23-2021, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Its all BS.. Every single person that I know who tested positive in the last 3 days have NO symptoms... Its a huge orchestrated conspiracy to help push the idiots vaccine mandate crap..
                          I know several people now that have it. Some are no symptoms the other are mild to moderate. I work for a medical examiners officer and have seen some strange stuff recently.

Comment

Watch this and be reminded about the story that was told to you just a couple months ago. @covid19vaccinevictims

Safe, effective, and a money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Why did they get tested? Job related?

I don't get the flu analogy. I've never had anyone I know die from the flu, and have had a handful of relatives/ close friends relatives die from covid.

Comment

Working...
                              X