Prayers for Meredith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Meredith

Guy I normally don’t blast my stuff out to the public but I need some help with this one. My youngest daughter Meredith is not doing well. This all started 2 months ago when my wife noticed an occasional lazy eye on her left eye. Last week we went to see the ophthalmologist and they said she had swollen optic nerves and high pressure readings in her eyes. They then referred us to a neurologist and we had an MRI and a spinal tap scheduled for Wednesday morning. If all that wasn’t scary enough tonight when we got home she just wasn’t her self and cried inconsolably for 2 hrs my wife and I took turns trying to calm her down. Finally my wife called the after hours nurse at our pediatrician and thank god our dr was on call. She told us to get to dell children’s immediately my wife is headed there now. I stayed home with our oldest that’s asleep in bed. Meredith has been a little fussy the last few days and didn’t seem to be eating as much then sleeping more than normal at times but then other times she has been outside playing with her sister and the neighbors kids just like always. I’m so confused and worried and mad and scared to hear the worst. I’m trying to stay positive for my family but this is hard. I’m so used to always having the answers and the fix for everything and I’m just lost on this. I feel like I’m rambling but please pray for my daughter Meredith she’s only 3 and my wife please. We’re so worried, I hope we’re just being over reactive parents but something tells me we’re not and something is really wrong. The Nero dr told us it could be anything from a chemical in balance in the spinal fluid to a tumor all of which is bad. Meredith was born with a club foot and fought her way thru surgery’s, cast and orthotic shoes and now what ever this is she’s gonna have to fight too. She doesn’t deserve this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers up

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Man that is tough. Prayers up for y’all. Stay strong!!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Ugghhh, man I hate reading this. Will definitely send some prayers.

Comment

praying for Meredith and your family.

Comment

Prayers for your baby girl.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for good news.

Comment

Prayers for her, you and your family.

Comment

Praying for healing and peace..

Comment