Picture size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture size

When I resize pics to be within the guidelines they end up small . I see pics on here that ar etwice the size. Is it because I'm using very high resolution settings on my camera or I just don't know what the heck I'm doing when resizing? Help please and thanks in advance.

Instead of resizing the pictures, you might consider just bringing down the quality of them. You can resize to 800x600 for easy viewing if you want, but use your batch conversion software to adjust the quality of the images down to get their file size down. Good luck.

Comment

Mine use to do the same until I opened a flickr account. It is free and then you just download your picture from the web........See the thread on flickr, it will tell you how to use it.......

Comment

flickr or other hosting is the way but if you have Windows XP, their image resizer is the only way to go IMO. So easy.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
          ...or I just don't know what the heck I'm doing when resizing? Help please and thanks in advance.
          You can use Flickr and it gives you a crutch but, I would also learn how to properly resize photo's. It is just part of photography in the digital age. You might want to find a book on your specific editing software or do an internet search. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X