• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    What about empty corn bags?
    Yep should be, 100% guilty of having trash and feed bags blowing
    Out from time to time

People should be fined for using someone else’s truck as a trash can when I go to church or something in town I get
    Soda cups, cans , fast food bags , plastic bottle
    Thrown in my truck bed , lazy arse people are way too apathetic.
    careless.
    dull.
    inattentive.
    indifferent.
    lackadaisical.
    lethargic.
    To walk to a receptacle , and that stuff blows out @ highway speeds

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
      I won't say who, but there was an officer once that if he saw you throw a cigarette out the window, you got a ticket. Back in the day when you could smoke during basic training, and this guy didn't smoke, but they had to do "butt patrol" every so often on the military base, got sick of seeing this nasty habit of just throwing it anywhere. He is also one that saw some punk teenager empty an ashtray in the parking lot of a QT once, right in front of the elderly lady employee that was sweeping the parking lot. That young man got a choice, that his parents wholeheartdly supported, and that was to sweep the entire parking lot for the company one afternoon or get ticket with the maximum fine imposed.

Same officer also saw the fire marshall once write a guy a ticket because "Joe" had thrown a lit cigarette butt out the window, said officer stopped him for the violation and all of sudden had to call the fire department because it started a grass fire.

So in a nutshell, YUP....
      Said officer should be applauded! Many thanks to him for his service to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        And, secure yo corn bags!
        No schit! Feed sacks, corn sacks and big rolled up wads of hay string always out on our road! I get the occasional oops when something gets loose but that's just straight up slackin' so they don't have to deal with it! Wish the feed store would start writing names on the sacks when they load it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
          No schit! Feed sacks, corn sacks and big rolled up wads of hay string always out on our road! I get the occasional oops when something gets loose but that's just straight up slackin' so they don't have to deal with it! Wish the feed store would start writing names on the sacks when they load it.....

This is exactly why I burn all of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
            Drive around Fayette County, you’ll see a lot of this. Feed sacks and corn sacks every where. Pitiful!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
              I won't say who, but there was an officer once that if he saw you throw a cigarette out the window, you got a ticket. Back in the day when you could smoke during basic training, and this guy didn't smoke, but they had to do "butt patrol" every so often on the military base, got sick of seeing this nasty habit of just throwing it anywhere. He is also one that saw some punk teenager empty an ashtray in the parking lot of a QT once, right in front of the elderly lady employee that was sweeping the parking lot. That young man got a choice, that his parents wholeheartdly supported, and that was to sweep the entire parking lot for the company one afternoon or get ticket with the maximum fine imposed.

Same officer also saw the fire marshall once write a guy a ticket because "Joe" had thrown a lit cigarette butt out the window, said officer stopped him for the violation and all of sudden had to call the fire department because it started a grass fire.

So in a nutshell, YUP....
              I thought you were talking about me until the fire marshall part ha.I cant even imagine how many of those things we had to pick up walking shoulder to shoulder around the barracks.
              Its even worse when you walk up to the window and ask them to put the cigarette out or blow their smoke the other way and they toss it past you or at your feet.

Ive found that of all the tickets Ive written, Ive gotten the most complaints to my sgts for writing 'littering'. But I still do it and I still will

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                Burt Reynolds died.
                and I like turtles

Comment

My pasture was next in line to burn about a month ago, but forest service and volunteer fire fighters got it out out right before it got to me. Dry as a chip around here, and someone threw out a cigarette. Neighbors in its path lost over 500 round bales of hay, vehicles, and a home. Please fine everyone that throws out a cigarette butt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    This is exactly why I burn all of mine.

Yep! Known some guys that'd burn em right there when they emptied em. Imona start sellin' some rocks to these numnums I guess!

Comment

Only going to get worse. Illegals don't know what a trash can is!

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                        I thought you were talking about me until the fire marshall part ha.I cant even imagine how many of those things we had to pick up walking shoulder to shoulder around the barracks.

Its even worse when you walk up to the window and ask them to put the cigarette out or blow their smoke the other way and they toss it past you or at your feet.

Ive found that of all the tickets Ive written, Ive gotten the most complaints to my sgts for writing 'littering'. But I still do it and I still will
                        LoL, me too, or did. Bad thing was I had a sergeant once chew me out for "stupid tickets" as he was smoking and then threw it on the ground. He later found that I wasn't to happy about it, nor was he...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          People who throw cigarette butts out the window should get 500 lashes to the beak with a wet muddy shoelace.

Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            And, secure yo corn bags!
                            Ain't that the truth! I used to hunt way north up Pumpville Road and I swear one guy must have lost 50-60 empty corn sack on that road.

Comment

I have made arrests for as little as a pedestrian throwing down a beer bottle.

I was the supervisor on scene when we caught a guy dumping tires and not only was he arrested, he was convicted of a felony because some littering laws go by weight.

Comment

Are you a Democrat or Republican?
                                Depends on the DA.
                                If you get a liberal judge or DA and you're Republican; look on getting a fine.

If you are a Democrat with that liberal judge, they'll pay for you next meal.

Comment

Working...
                                X