Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Canuck.

Comment

Neil Young (and Bob Dylan) are living proof that you can make a gazillion dollars singing when you can’t sing worth a crap!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought Neil Young had a heart of gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Neil Young (and Bob Dylan) are living proof that you can make a gazillion dollars singing when you can’t sing worth a crap!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Spot on

I’m sure Spotify is quacking in their loafers

Comment

Man these people are literally going crazy!! Weren't the hippies against the government and big business? I guess the hippies are only against the government until they control it. This is getting comical.

Comment

Joe Rogan is a talented commentator and pod cast guy with strong opinions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	neil.png
Views:	1
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	24674657

I like to listen to Rogan on occasion. He's very good at what he does.

Meanwhile Neil is a treasure in Canada and the USA.

It's not a competition where one has to go.

Too bad we live in a society where which side of the continent the sun rises on is somehow politicized.

Comment

If it wasn’t for “Sweet Home Alabama” I wouldn’t know who y’all are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                  I thought Neil Young had a heart of gold!

He may very well, but he’s got **** for brains.

Every time I hear that mealy mouthed, nasally voice of his, I get a mental image of someone like Beto trying to sound like George Jones…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Isn't Young from Canada! I think he needs to go back across the border and stay!!!

Comment

To say you do not know or have not heard a Neil Young song is as silly as his ultimatum. Like it or not he has written and performed some amazing songs and I suspect many on here would be disappointed that there favorite artist have covered or idolize him.
                      Remember when artist were just performers and you didn’t have to filter through the BS?

Comment

Lynard Skynard said all that needed to be said about him...

Comment

Oh boy, a whiny hippie is going to leave spotify. What a loss...

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                            To say you do not know or have not heard a Neil Young song is as silly as his ultimatum. Like it or not he has written and performed some amazing songs and I suspect many on here would be disappointed that there favorite artist have covered or idolize him.
                            Remember when artist were just performers and you didn’t have to filter through the BS?
                            I didn't know a single song until I searched his name. Then I realized I had heard heart of gold, and rockin the free world. I honestly didn't know he sang the second one.

I am also 35, and a little out of his demographic haha

Comment

they are both great. even if they disagree on things. maybe joe will invite him on the show to voice his opinion on mRNA vaccines since NY is probably an expert on them!

Comment

Neil Young is a very active anti-gun activist.

Comment

Working...
                                X