Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Great lazy & miserable weather day to be a couch potato football fan...fun games.

OT rules suck...stupid the coin flip td is sudden death. I feel cheated as a fan not getting to see the bills get a possession. BS.
    BS! Bills had 60 min to win the game. Guarantee that if the Bills won the coin flip you wouldn't have made this post. Point made. Good Luck next year. Bills are a heck of a team.

Comment

Both defenses sucked in the second half....The Bills defense just sucked last and at the most inopportune time.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
        BS! Bills had 60 min to win the game. Guarantee that if the Bills won the coin flip you wouldn't have made this post. Point made. Good Luck next year. Bills are a heck of a team.

I didn't give a crap who won that game but I do care 'how' it was won!! Your assumption is dead wrong & I would have made the same point if the cowboys had won in the same manner against the Eagles...it is total BS the Bills did not get an OT possession & I reckon we may have some changes next year. I felt cheated as a football fan & cannot imagine how the Bill's fans & players are doing right now.

The Kansas City Chiefs’ thrilling overtime defeat of the Buffalo Bills on Sunday led to NFL fans wanting some type of rule change for next season and beyond.

Comment

I for one am great full that there are a plethora of young QBs in the league that are going to make competition like this be on display more often.

As for the Boys, they need a lot of work as do about 25-30ish teams.

Comment

Geaux Bengals!

Comment

I didn't give a crap who won that game but I do care 'how' it was won!! Your assumption is dead wrong & I would have made the same point if the cowboys had won in the same manner against the Eagles...it is total BS the Bills did not get an OT possession & I reckon we may have some changes next year. I felt cheated as a football fan & cannot imagine how the Bill's fans & players are doing right now.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-o...s-playoff-game
              The NFL has always been sudden death. Only recently did they change the rules to a FG is not and the other team gets a shot. If you want a chance stop them. It's that simple. Play some defense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                The games over the weekend made me realize how much better those teams are than Dallas. Cowboys not even in the same category. Was some good closure on the disappointing season for me seeing that.
                Are you sure? They had a chance to best SF who beat GB in the snow...frozen tundrs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just as everyone in Texas expects a UT, Austin, or Liberal type to rant about what would be fair. Look back at why the NFL changed the overtime rules. They are legitimate and for the players. I don't have the patience to get into it again with you. Stay in Austin please.
                  Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-24-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Sudden death Is stupid...it’s that simple.

Go to equal possessions and/or add time to the clock would be better...Good for the game, fans & fair to the players. Would have been wonderful to have watched more ball. Both offenses were on fire.

I’m betting there’s a change coming.

Comment

Just take out all them WOKE rules and bring back Conrad Dobler football.

Comment

Just as everyone in Texas expects a UT, Austin, or Liberal type to rant about what would be fair. Look back at why the NFL changed the overtime rules. They are legitimate and for the players. I don't have the patience to get into it again with you. Stay in Austin please.
                        Uh, please point out where we Previously got into it...Austin??

Comment

This didn't age well

Comment

Ouch!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dude you have your wires crossed or you are drinking heavily early this morning.

Comment

They had their chance and the Bills blew it. Its not a one way game. Despite what you may think defense is a part of the team too. No perfect scenario for OT. I think the way it is now is as good as it will ever get.

Comment

Working...
                                X