Covid finally caught me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    I got it a week ago on our hunt at the chap. Killed a doe, a javi, and camped in 20-30 degree weather and it pretty much sucked. Got home monday and finally got it kicked but still no energy. Good luck with the hunting and this crud!
    Dang Doug. That suckes getting sick while hunting. Glen said ya'll saw lots of critters.

Comment

I’ve had it for 3 days now, not to terrible thus far.Fishermen’s friend cough drops have helped.ER told me there was no meds for the Carona and to just take Tylenol and go home and deal with it.My primary doc prescribed Ivermectin.I take a lot of supplements for Lyme and RMS Fever so hopefully there helping my immune system.

Comment

Hope You get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          No. Do you? That is why I asked him. I assume he is an electrical engineer.
          Nope, I don't know what he does but don't assume anything cause it makes an azz out of you and......you. Lol.

Comment

You are sure you have it, yet you are still going to work? Does it worry you that you could possible infect someone? Are you in close contact with people?
            The same people do the same thing knowingly they have a cold , flu, or whatever. And they show up to work or a hunt and after you are around them a day or two they finally say yes, I've been sick the past few days but I'm better now. Then you get sick a few days later with whatever they had. I dont care what you are sick with, just stay away from me until you aren't coughing your crap all over me. It's a real selfish and crappy attitude by some people doing this but whatever. I wouldn't want to get someone sick from me but apparently that's a dying breed these days

Comment

I agreed with both sides unfortunately. I was the just go to work and get things done guy. But on the other hand my wife is a teacher, I have three kids in elementary school, I have employees, my employee’s have children in elementary school, and so I have a responsibility to leave them all and get over this crap. Not worth an argument, everyone will get and experience it in different ways. It is what it is…

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                Nope, I don't know what he does but don't assume anything cause it makes an azz out of you and......you. Lol.
                You continue to show yours on here.

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                The same people do the same thing knowingly they have a cold , flu, or whatever. And they show up to work or a hunt and after you are around them a day or two they finally say yes, I've been sick the past few days but I'm better now. Then you get sick a few days later with whatever they had. I dont care what you are sick with, just stay away from me until you aren't coughing your crap all over me. It's a real selfish and crappy attitude by some people doing this but whatever. I wouldn't want to get someone sick from me but apparently that's a dying breed these days
                Exactly. Some folks on this site like to continuously make light of the virus, but we have had TBHers that many of us know die from it, and I know others who have died from it. It is totally irresponsible and reckless to have the Covid, go about their daily lives without quarantining, and possibly expose someone with a compromised immune system.

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                I agreed with both sides unfortunately. I was the just go to work and get things done guy. But on the other hand my wife is a teacher, I have three kids in elementary school, I have employees, my employee’s have children in elementary school, and so I have a responsibility to leave them all and get over this crap. Not worth an argument, everyone will get and experience it in different ways. It is what it is…
                I was not referring to you, rather 44mAG before SabineHunter showed his arse...again.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  You continue to show yours on here.

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Exactly. Some folks on this site like to continuously make light of the virus, but we have had TBHers that many of us know die from it, and I know others who have died from it. It is totally irresponsible and reckless to have the Covid, go about their daily lives without quarantining, and possibly expose someone with a compromised immune system.

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  I was not referring to you, rather 44mAG before SabineHunter showed his arse...again.

Hope you have a mild case and recover soon.

Comment

Those pop tarts will cure anything.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember a day when people worked through everything and that was what was considered the right thing to do. You get up, go to work Rain or shine. You feel bad but it’s the right thing to do

Our whole position has changed because of the Boogy man Covid.
                      I’m not saying you go to work with 103 fever after you have thrown up all night but you can easily have Covid and have very very mild
                      Symptoms. I know because I just had it again for the second time.
                      If you stayed home every time you felt off most people would miss 6 months out of year.
                      We gotta get over this fear, it’s absolutely killing the country and the youth are learning from our fear
                      People die and sometimes it’s people close to you, it’s part of life and they die for all kinds of reasons beyond Covid
                      I’m not going to change my culture of responsibility that I was taught all my life which is get up and go to work even when you do feel
                      So great.
                      If that hurts your feelings well too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I tested positive last Tuesday. Fully vacanated and booster.. One real bad day of fever and it broke. Each day has been better since. My dang hips sure were sore. Never lost my taste. Haven't smelt anything for 35 yrs.

Comment

You are sure you have it, yet you are still going to work? Does it worry you that you could possible infect someone? Are you in close contact with people?

I am an electrical engineer but am able to work from home most of the time. Problem is with my job, I have deadlines, and I can’t just say “I’m sick, I have to take off for a week”. If I did that without weeks of planning ahead, deadlines would not be met which would put the company is major trouble. When I do go in I wear a mask and stay away from people. I obviously don’t want to get other people sick.

Kids still have to be taken and picked up from, school and groceries still have to be bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            I am an electrical engineer but am able to work from home most of the time. Problem is with my job, I have deadlines, and I can’t just say “I’m sick, I have to take off for a week”. If I did that without weeks of planning ahead, deadlines would not be met which would put the company is major trouble. When I do go in I wear a mask and stay away from people. I obviously don’t want to get other people sick.

Kids still have to be taken and picked up from, school and groceries still have to be bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you for stepping up! I run a small family machine shop. I have to worry about more than just my family but my employee’s and their family as well.

Comment

I am retired. Take care of my 24/7 me as Caretaker needs very tough ole school Mom. We do what we can and accept what we can not change. We have been exposed and so far wow. Wife still works (someone has to buy my cold ones right?) So lucky (blessed to the point) surviving. I have my considerations but we should not shut down again ! Ever ! Protect and expect the unexpected!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                                neither does anything except causes nausea !!!
                                and you’re wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X