Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2022, 02:15 PM   #151
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Pin Oak was trollin....

That was a dig at Mack and Muschamp.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
what was wrong with Mack and Muschamp?
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 02:48 PM   #152
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

I'm of the opinion that GP is happy to get back to coaching instead of the role as CEO. I could see him sticking around for a while as his wife is a Texas alum, but Coach K may need to grow eyes in the back of his head, because I could see GP transitioning into the DC role if necessary. Random thoughts to ponder.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-19-2022 at 02:54 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 02:50 PM   #153
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Then baseball isn't even on the map.

I like both.

There is a basketball thread though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LSU baseball in the green


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 03:19 PM   #154
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2022 College Football - Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Pin Oak was trollin....

That was a dig at Mack and Muschamp.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was trolling. Bob knows. But now that I think about it GP is a very strong personality so Sark and GP need to be on the same page. Dont need CDC nippled up to GP doing fireside chats.

In all seriousness it’s a brilliant move by Texas. If Sark got hit by a bus on Labor Day you got a HC on the staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 04:13 PM   #155
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
LSU baseball in the green


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boy you ain't playin with delusional Aggy today, you gotta come correct. Lol.

You said no one cares about hoops because MOST programs are in the red.

Football and men's basketball are revenue producing sports. Baseball is not, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 06:56 PM   #156
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
I said that to a buddy last night but dont see it. Don't think it would work out well. He's a my way or the highway type and would have too many ppl to answer to in ATX. I think he stays there for a year or two and takes a different HC job.
Unless CDC could buffer it, GP would be a terrible fit as HC in Austin IMO. But then again, maybe that's what they need....I'm happy for him. He's a ball coach and getting to do things he's best at. I would expect Texas' defense to be better at the very least
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 07:17 PM   #157
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Two years ago I would have taken GP over Sark in a heartbeat. Probably 7 years ago over Herman too. Defensive minded coach.

Now if Texas hires the guy tgat TCU fired due to poor performance? Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 07:39 PM   #158
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Two years ago I would have taken GP over Sark in a heartbeat. Probably 7 years ago over Herman too. Defensive minded coach.

Now if Texas hires the guy tgat TCU fired due to poor performance? Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Don't disagree, but sometimes things run its course and folks get complacent. It was time for GP to go but it's not like he forgot to coach football. I have a feeling this will reenergize him.
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 07:43 PM   #159
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Don't disagree, but sometimes things run its course and folks get complacent. It was time for GP to go but it's not like he forgot to coach football. I have a feeling this will reenergize him.
I think he will roll with the flow at UT and do a great job. He may be ready for a year or two of less pressure. Time will tell!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 07:45 PM   #160
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
I think he will roll with the flow at UT and do a great job. He may be ready for a year or two of less pressure. Time will tell!
What is that job as special assistant to the HC?

We were talking about if he were the HC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 07:54 PM   #161
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
What is that job as special assistant to the HC?

We were talking about if he were the HC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Impart his wisdom.
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 08:03 PM   #162
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

RIP Ron Franklin.

The first voice of the Longhorns I remember.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 08:21 PM   #163
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Boy you ain't playin with delusional Aggy today, you gotta come correct. Lol.

You said no one cares about hoops because MOST programs are in the red.

Football and men's basketball are revenue producing sports. Baseball is not, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk



Don’t let this pesky fact ruin a good horn tooting (pun intended) lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 09:33 PM   #164
gekko man
Ten Point
 
gekko man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Erath County and Llano County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
RIP Ron Franklin.

The first voice of the Longhorns I remember.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I loved Ron Franklin’s call of Texas Football!

Job well done sir!
gekko man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 09:59 PM   #165
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post


Don’t let this pesky fact ruin a good horn tooting (pun intended) lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You missed the point city tires boy. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-19-2022, 10:01 PM   #166
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
You missed the point city tires boy. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lol I just wanted to drive home (pun intended) my point…. My tires a secure in their job duties


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 07:22 AM   #167
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
I said that to a buddy last night but dont see it. Don't think it would work out well. He's a my way or the highway type and would have too many ppl to answer to in ATX. I think he stays there for a year or two and takes a different HC job.
You have a buddy?
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 07:25 AM   #168
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Now y’all fightin over tires?
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 09:04 AM   #169
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Now y’all fightin over tires?
Football seasons over! On to the next sword fight!
Slew is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 09:32 AM   #170
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

That was a fairly mild sword fight.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 10:52 AM   #171
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Sark and company flip transfer receiver away from Tennessee. Good get via the portal.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 10:59 AM   #172
PYBUCK
Pope & Young
 
PYBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rankin, Tx
Hunt In: Upton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Sark and company flip transfer receiver away from Tennessee. Good get via the portal.
Name ?
PYBUCK is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:03 AM   #173
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYBUCK View Post
Name ?
Isaih Neyor.

Solid stats last year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-20-2022 at 11:11 AM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:23 AM   #174
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

https://twitter.com/IsaiahNeyor/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

This guy is supposed to be a player! good add to compliment Xavier Worthy!!
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:27 AM   #175
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackelford Co,
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
I'm of the opinion that GP is happy to get back to coaching instead of the role as CEO. I could see him sticking around for a while as his wife is a Texas alum, but Coach K may need to grow eyes in the back of his head, because I could see GP transitioning into the DC role if necessary. Random thoughts to ponder.
I don't know if GP would take the DC job but you are right that the current DC is in a bit of a no-win saturation. If the defense is dramatically improved next season will he get the credit for the turnaround or will Patterson with talk of him "coaching from the shadows?"
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:29 AM   #176
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

A&M signee Chris Marshall has been bumped to composite 5 Star. By all accounts, he looked impressive in UA practices, and stood out in the game.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:31 AM   #177
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
A&M signee Chris Marshall has been bumped to composite 5 Star. By all accounts, he looked impressive in UA practices, and stood out in the game.
SEC bump.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 11:56 AM   #178
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceodom View Post
https://twitter.com/IsaiahNeyor/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

This guy is supposed to be a player! good add to compliment Xavier Worthy!!

Don’t know this guy but I liked watching Worthy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 12:05 PM   #179
Dave W
Ten Point
 
Dave W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Crystal City
Default

If Pete Kiawtkowski fails 1/2 way into next year, then it's Gary Patterson stepping in.
GP is an admired and respected coach and I am glad he joined Texas.
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 01:13 PM   #180
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
I don't know if GP would take the DC job but you are right that the current DC is in a bit of a no-win saturation. If the defense is dramatically improved next season will he get the credit for the turnaround or will Patterson with talk of him "coaching from the shadows?"
I don't see this as any long term run for GP so I don't think Coach K will have any worries in that regard (GP stealing his thunder and his spot). What I see is if Coach K struggles like last year he will be gone.
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 01:15 PM   #181
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
If Pete Kiawtkowski fails 1/2 way into next year, then it's Gary Patterson stepping in.
GP is an admired and respected coach and I am glad he joined Texas.

He should have been fired in November…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 02:12 PM   #182
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
SEC bump.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Apparently he bumped an SEC QB, so it's a wash.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 09:23 PM   #183
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
SEC bump.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Your horns should fit right in then.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-20-2022, 10:21 PM   #184
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Your horns should fit right in then.
Hold on.....setting my drag....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 11:53 AM   #185
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

aTm selects Steve Addazio as OL coach . .
Sharecropper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 07:54 PM   #186
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Tech just got their 23 QB and it has a TBH connection!

So cool.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 08:05 PM   #187
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Tech just got their 23 QB and it has a TBH connection!

So cool.
Dstrong's son?
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 08:35 PM   #188
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Tech just got their 23 QB and it has a TBH connection!

So cool.
Post link
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 09:43 PM   #189
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Tech just got their 23 QB and it has a TBH connection!

So cool.
Your sudden love for Tech is, well...odd.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 09:46 PM   #190
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Your sudden love for Tech is, well...odd.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yea, I guess he remarried his tech wife?
.243 WSSM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 09:55 PM   #191
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Your sudden love for Tech is, well...odd.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You missed the point of that post. Also, you havn't been paying close enough attention to put the puzzle pieces together.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 09:56 PM   #192
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

https://sports.yahoo.com/justin-nort...025309666.html
Here’s the link
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 09:58 PM   #193
HR3
Ten Point
 
HR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murphy,TX via New Orleans
Hunt In: AR,LA,MS,AL,TX,IN....
Default

I like Patterson's 4-2-5 system... Should do alright over at UT.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
HR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 10:15 PM   #194
Goodfellah
Eight Point
 
Goodfellah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kountze
Hunt In: Jasper Co, Newton Co, Crystal City
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
aTm selects Steve Addazio as OL coach . .
Who the hell is that? That the Cowboys old special teams coach?
Goodfellah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 10:24 PM   #195
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah View Post
Who the hell is that? That the Cowboys old special teams coach?
Joe Avezzano passed away on a treadmill 10 yrs ago. He was awesome.
.243 WSSM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 10:26 PM   #196
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
You missed the point of that post. Also, you havn't been paying close enough attention to put the puzzle pieces together.
You misspelled I don't give two ****s.

Perhaps it went over your head.

Rock Chalk!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 01:10 AM   #197
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
You misspelled I don't give two ****s.

Perhaps it went over your head.


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Are you this lame on purpose?
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #198
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where ever I want
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
aTm selects Steve Addazio as OL coach . .
**** nice hire!
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 10:36 AM   #199
gekko man
Ten Point
 
gekko man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Erath County and Llano County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah View Post
Who the hell is that?
You and the janitor at Colorado State University. He will run the building boy!

I am sure he is a good hire and will serve the ags well. He just had a bad run at CSU.
gekko man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 11:10 AM   #200
Clayton
Eight Point
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Hunt In: Real County, TX
Default

He had a really bad run at CSU

4-12

Ejected from his final game for incurring 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties before half time

I think he's one of those guys who's best at positions coaching not head coach
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com