No announcement yet.

2022 Ford maverick hybrid come in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird. I had a Ford Maverick but it was a 2 door coupe with a 302 in it lol. This thing looks nothing like a Ford Maverick.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
      It's smaller than the ranger and based on the escape chassis instead of a truck frame. More of a crossover. It's big marketing point is that you can get a hybrid with a bed starting at $20k. Cool little vehicles for someone who doesn't need a big truck but wants a bed for little stuff. Nice ride OP! Of course you should have went with the F350 diesel so you could please all the other grocery getters.

Hahahaha, awesome. Glad you like it OP…that’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        Weird. I had a Ford Maverick but it was a 2 door coupe with a 302 in it lol. This thing looks nothing like a Ford Maverick.

I also had a Ford Maverick with a 302 in it as my first car!!!!! When the OP started this thread, I PM’d him to post his pics so I could see what a 2022 Maverick would look like. A pickup was not what I was expecting!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ford says demand has hit limit and they stopped taking maverick orders, how in the world did the other auto makers miss this niche

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            Ford says demand has hit limit and they stopped taking maverick orders, how in the world did the other auto makers miss this niche
            https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-sh...up-11643033093
            Yep, my owner just got back from our Ford Rep meeting and informed us that '22 orders have been filled for the Maverick, along with Super Duties & Rangers.... tough times for anyone in the new truck market (and us small town dealers)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Looks like the Honda truck that came out. Ugly as sin.
              It looks way better than the Honda truck...

Comment

Nice ride austinmike! Hope it give you years of enjoyment! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  I also had a Ford Maverick with a 302 in it as my first car!!!!! When the OP started this thread, I PM’d him to post his pics so I could see what a 2022 Maverick would look like. A pickup was not what I was expecting!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  My father had the Mercury Version (Comet) with the 302...that little care would move. Ugly as sin but it could fry the tires.

Comment

cooler than a Ridgeline at least!

Comment

Working...
                    X