Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving for Florida, the Mountains, soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is, my 51yo sister in law is on that mountain, she has her tent, her bow, meals, jet heater.. and is climbing all over those rocks, up and down chutes, etc. She can out shoot many others, 70, 90, 120... she can possibly be the 1st woman to kill one of these Ibex with a bow.. theres literally just a handful who have ever tried.. shes up there now, in her tent, waiting for dawn.. and her quarry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
      Truth is, my 51yo sister in law is on that mountain, she has her tent, her bow, meals, jet heater.. and is climbing all over those rocks, up and down chutes, etc. She can out shoot many others, 70, 90, 120... she can possibly be the 1st woman to kill one of these Ibex with a bow.. theres literally just a handful who have ever tried.. shes up there now, in her tent, waiting for dawn.. and her quarry.
      What a ******. That is real dedication, very admirable.

Comment

Go SIL...get em girl!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome!! Best of luck to everyone on the mountain. I’ll be following this one.

Comment

Following

Comment

I'm in for more of this one!

Comment

Cool hunt, thanks for posting and letting us follow along.

I wasn’t even aware there were Ibex there.

Good luck to the hunters!

Comment

Great day.
                  Those horns are a neat feature to look for. Kinda makes for a dead giveaway when you find em.
                  Now getting to them once spotted....uhh yeah, good luck.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread just got alittle cooler, thats pretty awesome

I dont know what emotions I would go through if I actually stuck and found one of those with my bow.......or if I did all that work, got within bow range, and couldnt make it happen. Keep the pictures and updates coming

Comment

Good luck to the hunters. That place looks like a nightmare to navigate

Comment

Well Mr Weather forecaster.. youre fired!
                        1pm forecast called for a 10% chance of rain..
                        Cant see the mountains... just hope it doesnt freeze on the rocks up there.. gonna be slippery enough.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is awesome!! Best of luck to her and the other hunters! Hoping to see some horns on the ground soon.

Comment

Wow.. what a view.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Legit camp setup as well! I’m starting to think you got the best job on this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X