Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No yeast smell here. I have been on Joe Tippen's protocol since August 1st.

Here is a 7 week supply. Expiration date 2/2024. My wife orders it from chewy.com

Thank the Lord my PSA has been going down so far. Near 5 in summer of 2020 to 3.2 October 1st 2021. I am hoping for the best.

I have another prostate specific MRI at The University of Iowa medical center on January 31st. Then possibly another biopsy based on the MRI results. This is all part of the active surveillance program.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, and continued good luck!

Comment

Comment

I've completed my second week of a modified fenbendazole protocol. So far, so good. No pain in the liver region like I expereienced back in the summer when I was doing a more intense protocol. I attribute that to the two capsules of LiverMD (taken in the morning) and two doses of 1000mg milk thistle-- one in the morning, one in late afternoon.

I am taking the 10 lb. dog fenbendazole, with the yellow label, diluted in DSMO and smothered in cottage cheese and fine ground flax seed, along with a swallow of MCT oil.

Instead of the five-days-on, weekends-off routine I tried before, I am only taking the fenben M-W-F, and my liver seems fine, so far.

I will be taking a new PSA test in a few weeks to see if I am down from 17.

Comment

Thanks for the updates SM60!

Comment

Thanks for the updates and good luck to you.

Comment

Following

Comment

Thank YOU, guys!

All the best to you both, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
                    All the best to you both, as well.
                    I hope it works for you!

I see that you have only posted in this thread. I'm just the curious sort. Did you find TBH while search the web for Fenbendazole? Are you a hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                      Sm60, that’s a negative. My wife takes fenben twice a day. Still smells like the woman I fell in love with 22 years ago!
                      I will concur!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I hope it works for you!

I see that you have only posted in this thread. I'm just the curious sort. Did you find TBH while search the web for Fenbendazole? Are you a hunter?
                        Yes, I am a hunter, but haven't bowhunted for over thirty years.

You're right, I did find the forum googling fenbendazole and cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I will concur!
                          I am starting to believe that the smell is unique to those of us who have a candida overgrowth, though I've never had that actual diagnosis, yet... I may spring for that, eventually. But, I've had a foot fungus for almost fifty years that has occassinally broken out in my groin, under my pits, and even a little on a finger or two, so I know I've been living with a very stubborn fungus for a very long time.

I really think fungal causation of prostate cancer needs a LOT more investigation, and needs to be prioritized by the cancer "research" industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
                            I am starting to believe that the smell is unique to those of us who have a candida overgrowth, though I've never had that actual diagnosis, yet... I may spring for that, eventually. But, I've had a foot fungus for almost fifty years that has occassinally broken out in my groin, under my pits, and even a little on a finger or two, so I know I've been living with a very stubborn fungus for a very long time.

I really think fungal causation of prostate cancer needs a LOT more investigation, and needs to be prioritized by the cancer "research" industry.
                            We do NOT want to hear about your groin infestation!!! NO pic, please!

Comment

Zapperguy - Natural & Homeopathic Remedies

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                my question is ; where do you get it?
                                every time I go into some place that caters to pets, they don't have that.
                                I have bought from Tractor Supply and pet stores, but recently have been ordering with recurring shipments from Chewy.com.

That's a lot of reading. Can you summarize? Are you suggesting that we try her treatments? Do you have any experience with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X