No announcement yet.

Looks like it is my turn in the barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck finding the antibodies. I was told the entire state is out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Thanks Biden!

Comment

Russ. First of prayers sent. Second have Faith. Then make sure your wife is upright when awake and in sunlight as much as possible. Just sitting outside has great immune system benefits. I would also be on high immune system booster supplements if y’all are not. The rest of the options are personal medical choices. If you know a Dr that will get an inhaler or even better nebulizer treatments I would not hesitate.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Crying hysterically?
          When you have convinced yourself that because of your compromised immune system getting Covid is a death sentence, yes she was crying hysterically. When you have had two people in your life that died within a week you are convinced you won't survive. She actually said to me that if she dies would I take care of her son...sometimes you can't reason someone out of what they don't reason themselves into. Fortunately today she has calmed down because she really isn't showing any adverse reaction.

Comment

Thank goodness for that. Hope she maintains a positive outlook. I was really surprised how well I felt when I had it. Only really felt bad for a couple of days. I did get the monoclonal treatment, but had already started feeling better on my own. I qualified due to my advanced age, but she should also for her compromised system.
            Put the hysteria aside and realize that you are in God's hands. Some time back I decided that I will die when God says it is time, and not before, so do not fear life.

Comment

Best of wishes for the both of you. Hopefully it will just be something to talk about in a week or two. When I had it January 2021 I tried to sit in the sun every day along with extra vitamins. That seemed to help. My worst part was fever and tiredness. Take care.

Comment

Put her on ivermectin and zinc yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Due to that moron, FJB

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Hope you and your wife feel better soon. On the bright side if she feels better and doesn't get too sick you can maybe use that to show her how she was duped.

In reply to the post I quoted, does the Flu not do the exact same thing every year?
                    Last year it did not because the flu took the year off. But yes it does the only difference is the media has never pushed an agenda this hard

Comment

I have had what I think is a cold. Started Sunday and while I am feeling better just not up to snuff yet. Mostly tired now. The world has gone crazy they told me at several places it would be 3-4 days before I could get tested as they have run out of test kits. Thanks Brandon. The cold medicine isle was nearly empty. Just been staying home and treating it like a cold. Prayers that the OP and is wife get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        When you have convinced yourself that because of your compromised immune system getting Covid is a death sentence, yes she was crying hysterically. When you have had two people in your life that died within a week you are convinced you won't survive. She actually said to me that if she dies would I take care of her son...sometimes you can't reason someone out of what they don't reason themselves into. Fortunately today she has calmed down because she really isn't showing any adverse reaction.
                        Sorry to hear that! Sounds like a S show

Bad health can be controlled, a belief in our media cannot

Comment

Finally hit me last week. Worst part was how bad of a sore throat I had. Was like razor blades. Other than that wasn’t a big deal. But the sore throat definitely hurt physically and mentally the whole couple days.

Comment

Glad to hear she's doing better. Hopefully it will continue!!

Comment

Glad the symptoms for both of you aren't any worse and prayers up for a quick recovery for you guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                Your wife's fear is why the media and the powers that be need to be hung. Fear has always been a driving force to get people to "obey". Sorry for you and your wife's predicament, but there's a 99.9% chance yall will be just fine!
                                Well said.

My wife is a nurse and works in a Doctor's office. Both of us have been fighting allergies. Because of her work, they required her to get tested and it came back positive for covid.

Today I feel like I'm drying up and seem to have less chest congestion. Still have a cough but not bad. Feel like I'm on the up swing.

The omicron going around doesn't behave like the other strands and will actually give you natural immunitity to delta.

Per the Doctor she works for the curve is going to be less, and the hospital they work for are expecting this surge to be finished in two weeks.

Found this on the GS some time ago, maybe share it with your wife

Listen to this podcast - bit long so go to 9:20 section

Also,

DR ZELENKO PROTOCOL (7 day covid treatment)

LOW RISK PATIENTS
                                -Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
                                -50 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                                -1000 mg Vitamin C (1 a day)
                                -5000 iu Vitamin D3 (1 a day)

MODERATE TO HIGH RISK PATIENTS
                                -200 mg HydroxyChloroQuine (2x/day)
                                -250 mg Azithromycin (2x/day)
                                -100 mg Doxycycline (2x/day)
                                -100 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                                -10,000 iu Vitamin D3 (1 a day)

if HCQ is unavailable use:
                                -24 mg Ivermectin (1 a day)
                                if both HCQ and Ivermectin are unavailable use:
                                -500 mg Quercetin (2x/day)
                                DR ZELENKO PREVENTATIVE (daily where covid is rising)

LOW RISK PATIENTS
                                -25 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                                -500 mg Quercetin (1 a day)

if Quercetin is unavailable use:
                                -400 mg Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) (1 a day)
                                HIGH RISK PATIENTS
                                -25 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                                -200 mg Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) (1 a day/5 days)

if HCQ is unavailable use:
                                500 mg Quercetin (2x/day)
                                More info on Dr Zelenkos website: https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X