Looking for a recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a recurve

Anyone know if s shop or store with recurve bows in stock from Houston to Lufkin?

What you looking for. Have a Sarrels I’m considering selling.

Comment

There’s a ton of great used ones available. Post up what you want. RH, LH, draw weight, budget?

Comment

Bob Lee Bows in Jacksonville.

Comment

I traded here in TBH for a Sarrels recurve and it’s a great shooting bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin for is easy..Gettin good with it the hard part!!!! Bob Lee great bows...I tried for a few years never got past POOR SHOT...gave up on that IDEA...

Comment

If just starting out, order a sage or Black Hunter online.

Comment

Looking for a recurve

If starting out, find an instructor and take sone lessons. Start with i structor’s loaned lower poundage bow(s) and move up in draw weight. Trad archery is 80+% shooting form. Better to learn it correctly, than unlearn bad habits and form.

The rear shoulder and trapezius muscles used to hold a recurve at full draw are not used in most other sports. Muscle fatigue causes bad form. My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out 3Rivers or Lancaster archery, they have them all prices and a lot of tutorials

Comment

What Bill Said.

Comment

well since i was out of town for Christmas, wife convinced me to drive over to bass pro( it was easy to convince me to go) on 288 and beltway 8,,, walked out of there with a bear grizzly 45#,, shot very well and has beautiful wood also ,,,, daughter and son in law gave me 50$ worth of gift cards and the wife paid 150$ more so i came out cheap!

i have not shot one since Harvey took out my shop, back in 17,,,,, i have had quite a few in my hands but never kept one,,, simply because i knew i would see another one soon..... can't do that anymore and the bears and i got along well!! It has been a nice Christmas!

Comment

The Leatherwall classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                        X