Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    Example of the cart the turned over under its own will.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      [emoji15]

These crash carts also have anti-tilt mechanisms on them so it’s almost impossible to have this cart to be other than an upright position!

It just does not happen!

Crazy stuff happens when the newly dead don’t want to go quietly!

Comment

I worked around med carts and crash carts daily for over 10 years. This is the only time in my career I've ever seen one on its side. They even come delivered assembled and upright. I've literally spent 20k plus hrs around multiple of these carts daily and never seen one it's side. It had everyone very shaken. We prayed over the event as a group and nothing that crazy at that location ever happened again.

Last edited by JBJTX81; 12-15-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
          I worked around med carts and crash carts daily for over 10 years. This is the only time in my career I've ever seen one on its side. They even come delivered assembled and upright. I've literally spent 20k plus hrs around multiple of these carts daily and never seen one it's side. It had everyone very shaken. We prayed over the event as a group and nothing that crazy at that location ever happened again.

Are these occurrences pretty known across the nursing home, funeral home and hospital communities?

Comment

Paranormal stuff

Last one for a while…

I was at the funeral home late one night by myself waiting for the family to arrive and see their loved one before southwest medical came to pick up the body for tissue donation. This youngish male had a history of heart problems and he died after working a shift. Without too many details, it was sudden!

Medics came, rushed him to the local ER and he was DOA. He had a very large family, and they were insistent on seeing him before he left for tissue donation. I got back to the funeral home and was in there by myself for around a half hour before the family started getting there. I was doing some paper work in the office, close to midnight, so it was dead quiet in the building, when I heard footsteps. I figured the family had gotten there and I could hear them approaching the front door. I went to the front door to open it up to find that no one was there. I turned back towards the office when I heard them again. Very distinct, and they were definitely inside the building.

I sat there by the door and could hear the footsteps very distinctly, like a hard soled shoe. The building had a concrete slab and glued down carpet. So hard soled shoes made a distinct noise. As I’ve mentioned before I have never had anything happen that was malicious in nature, so I have no reason to be “afraid”. Spooked, sure; a little freaked out when a door slams, absolutely; but too terrified to be in there alone, nah!

I spent the next few minutes following, not too close though, footsteps all through out the main part of the funeral home. All of the doors were opened, and the sound of steps just made its way through the funeral home. When the family arrived there was sound in the funeral home that washed out any chance of hearing the steps anymore, and the family stayed until the procurement group came to pick him up.

After they left I made my way through the building turning off all of the lights and locking up. Didn’t hear anything that sounded like that in the building ever again. It stopped when he left.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
              Last one for a while…

I was at the funeral home late one night by myself waiting for the family to arrive and see their loved one before southwest medical came to pick up the body for tissue donation. This youngish male had a history of heart problems and he died after working a shift. Without too many details, it was sudden!

Medics came, rushed him to the local ER and he was DOA. He had a very large family, and they were insistent on seeing him before he left for tissue donation. I got back to the funeral home and was in there by myself for around a half hour before the family started getting there. I was doing some paper work in the office, close to midnight, so it was dead quiet in the building, when I heard footsteps. I figured the family had gotten there and I could hear them approaching the front door. I went to the front door to open it up to find that no one was there. I turned back towards the office when I heard them again. Very distinct, and they were definitely inside the building.

I sat there by the door and could hear the footsteps very distinctly, like a hard soled shoe. The building had a concrete slab and glued down carpet. So hard soled shoes made a distinct noise. As I’ve mentioned before I have never had anything happen that was malicious in nature, so I have no reason to be “afraid”. Spooked, sure; a little freaked out when a door slams, absolutely; but too terrified to be in there alone, nah!

I spent the next few minutes following, not too close though, footsteps all through out the main part of the funeral home. All of the doors were opened, and the sound of steps just made its way through the funeral home. When the family arrived there was sound in the funeral home that washed out any chance of hearing the steps anymore, and the family stayed until the procurement group came to pick him up.

After they left I made my way through the building turning off all of the lights and locking up. Didn’t hear anything that sounded like that in the building ever again. It stopped when he left.

Are these semi-common occurrences in hospitals, nursing homes and hospitals? Very interesting.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not real common at all. I’ve been in the funeral service for a little over 10 years and have only a handful of stories worth telling

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  Are these semi-common occurrences in hospitals, nursing homes and hospitals? Very interesting.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                  I'd agree...been in longterm care industry since the mid 2000s and I can count 4 specific instances with the medcart being the most blatant.

Comment

Bump for more.

Comment

Bumping this one back up.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                        Not real common at all. I’ve been in the funeral service for a little over 10 years and have only a handful of stories worth telling

Well…… we’re all waiting for the best of your handful of stories.

Comment

This thread can never die

Comment

my "office"

i work in agriculture, about 25-30 people under me. our company breakroom/ offices is an old wood frame house built in the late 70's or early 80's by mennites. Anyway, ive had several instances when something has happened and ive just had to get up and leave.
                            ive had numerous doors close by themselves, lights turn on/off etc.
                            Recently i was working on my PC and i distinctly heard someone walking down the hallway towards my office ( which is just one of the bedrooms of the old house) it was loud enough that i stopped what i was doing and looked up, expecting someone to walk in-- nothing, i sat there a few seconds, got up and walked thru the house, nobody there. another time i came out of a room,looked down the hallway to see a figure go into my office-- i was like "who was that?"
                            only to round the corner to find nobody there.
                            One of my workers is an older lady that actually used to live in the house about 10 years ago so i jokingly commented about seeing "ghosts" in the house. She didnt laugh at all, looked at me with all seriousness and said "yes theres a little girl that lives here in the house, me and my daughter used to see her all the time when we lived here"
                            So, i have a haunted workplace.

Comment

RIP to the OP for getting banned, fun thread to read through though

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                This thread can never die
                                It can only ghost us from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X