??after your children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Our world was given over to immorality long ago. Then came the unnatural attractions. Now, we are being give over to worthless minds. Romans 1:24-32. Only the righteous, those with a right relationship with God, will survive.
    Is evidence of evil and fulfillment of 1John 5:19 The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.Also 2Cor 11:14 Satan transforms himself into an angel of light. Or some thing fun and clever on a kids cereal box.
    I’m a new father of a 13 YO boy,I just thought I was fighting the fight.I’m constantly amazed at all the avenues Satannis infiltrating homes,families and going after children.Thanks for pointing out this satanic attack!

Comment

Oh good gravy. They better not put that on Captain Crunch because I don't that I have the fortitude to stop buying it!

In all seriousness, we've started using stuff like this as an opportunity for discussion with our kids. They have an eye for it now and just shake their heads.

Comment

Is it a coincidence that,that's written on a box of Fruit Loops?LOL

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Is it a coincidence that,that's written on a box of Fruit Loops?LOL
          Only if you believe in coincidences other wise It is What It Is! Despicable

Comment

Good attitude riverbowman.

Comment

Apparently mental illness is contagious.

Comment

Omg! You got to be f_ing kidding me!!

Comment

The confusion of society & lack of morals and ethics runs rampant these days
                  Just look at our administration and you will discover all of the above

Comment

Pretty sure my Dad bought a few boxes as gag gifts for by brother in law

Think it was on clearance too.

Comment

I always knew Tony the Tiger was gay with that scarf on his neck.

Comment

This is whack but you have to parent and teach your kids to advocate for them selves. My daughter is 9 and when asked in her class what she would like identify as she said "duh, a girl because I'm a girl".
                        When asked again a couple weeks later she said "I identify as a tree so leave me a lone already". We called the teacher and it is a done deal. She also spoke up about not celebrating in her class. The dumb***** teacher said if they celebrate holidays by name then they exclude people. She asked to go celebrate in another teacher's classroom because she is Catholic and Catholic's celebrate Chrstmas and she is excluding her by not celebrating by name. Funny how a 9 year old can see the hypocrisy in their stupidity but "adults" cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                          Funny how a 9 year old can see the hypocrisy in their stupidity but "adults" cannot.
                          No kidding! Sad!

Comment

Working...
                          X