Free range Nilgai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free range Nilgai

Anyone recommend some places to shoot a nilgai with a bow. I know the King ranch is one but looking for other ranches or outfitters. Looking for a low fence south texas hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariposa Ranch in Falfurrias has a big herd.

Comment

Try john Todd outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
        Mariposa Ranch in Falfurrias has a big herd.

Thanks I’ll look into them !

Comment

My buddy’s place borders the mariposa, Plenty of nilgai on that place. I’ve also heard good stuff about Santa Rosa outfitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
            Try john Todd outdoors

John Todd is a good guy with a bit of land down in the valley area. Could probably set you up with a fishing trip if you’ve got multiple days. He’s a fishing guide as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              John Todd is a good guy with a bit of land down in the valley area. Could probably set you up with a fishing trip if you’ve got multiple days. He’s a fishing guide as well.

He even delivered our 4 bulls processed to Houston!

Comment

The mariposa is the most laid back hunt I've ever been on, alot of nilgai especially in certain pastures

I think the santa rosa outfitters hunt a ranch that borders the mariposa

Comment

I've arrowed a couple on public, but you'll have to compete and deal with hundreds of other hunters at the same time(5 Day period- limited access, primitive style archery hunt) if thats you're syle.

But if not,

Josh Hartwick with Feathers & Sheds Unlimited is posting big mature bulls his clients take daily on Facebook "Texas Nilgai Hunters" page.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X