Great idea to educate Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea to educate Kids

So I’ll admit I don’t like everything I see on the book of faces but this was such a great idea I had too share. That being said I’d like to get a head start on buying some of these books for my nephew so I can start reading them and know what’s he is talking about before I pay him.

Heck even Ol’ Unk might learn a thing or two, never late to teach an old dog new tricks !!! I posted the criteria the individual stated and the pic he posted with some of the titles to give an idea of what I’m looking for. Annnnnnd go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never Split the difference is good.
    Rich Dad is also good, been around for awhile.
    Haven't read any of the others, but I would assume they are equally as good based on the 2 above ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Never Split the difference is good.
      Rich Dad is also good, been around for awhile.
      Haven't read any of the others, but I would assume they are equally as good based on the 2 above ^^

Any others you’d recommend? Kinda want to keep this thread around like the good books to read thread but as a self help version.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          Any others you’d recommend? Kinda want to keep this thread around like the good books to read thread but as a self help version.
          The Millionaire Next Door is a great book

Comment

Great idea for sure.

Comment

A random walk down wall street is a decent one for them to read as well. I guess that's really more about public valuation rather than just entrepreneurship in general. Cool idea, though I'd still expect chores to get done.

Comment

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - Jordan B. Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                  A random walk down wall street is a decent one for them to read as well. I guess that's really more about public valuation rather than just entrepreneurship in general. Cool idea, though I'd still expect chores to get done.

Chorin’ ain’t a problem with this kid, he’s a tractor driving fool! I just want him to be a well rounded tractor driving fool! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                    Chorin’ ain’t a problem with this kid, he’s a tractor driving fool! I just want him to be a well rounded tractor driving fool! [emoji23][emoji23]

Hahaha good deal. Sounds like he'll be a stand up son.

Comment

Dave Ramsey is a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How to win friends and influence people is a must add. Changed my entire prospective about negotiating.

Comment

Millionaire next door or Everyday Millionaires are both good reads.

Comment

Great idea. Will have to do it with grandchildren.
                            Have him read " The Prince" By Machiavelli. Written almost 500 years ago. Still very pertinent. Great book on being a leader and staying a leader.

Comment

Four Laws of Debt-Free Prosperity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X