Trump and 1st Lady Test Positive for CVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And everyone said it would be Biden who got it and wouldn’t even show up to the debate. Lol.

Careful what you wish for. Karma is real.

President Donald Trump said early Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning announcement that plunges the country deeper into uncertainty just a month before the presidential election. Trump, who has spent much of the year downplaying the threat of a virus that has killed more than 205,000 Americans, said he and Mrs. Trump were quarantining. The White House physician said the president is expected to continue carrying out his duties “without disruption” while recovering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just been reported on Fox News they both tested positive for C-19.

Comment

I saw that. The number of liberals posting that they hope the Trumps die is absolutely sickening.

They have my prayers for a full and quick recovery, as does anyone with the virus.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.... VERY bad timing.. The MSM will have a field day with this...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Yep.... VERY bad timing.. The MSM will have a field day with this...
          They are already attacking him. I just don't have the words for the people who are practically celebrating and hoping he dies. Truly disgusting behavior that is completely filled with hatred.

Comment

Y'all expected human decency from self-loathers? Never gonna happen. They have no goals or accomplishments...hate is all they have.

Comment

President knows the treatment -- HCQ, zinc, Vit D, Vit C -- and will be fine. Still offering prayers for him and the first lady. Ignore the sickos.

Comment

Maybe this is just a tactic to get out of debates.. He would probably do better not debating from here on out.. The next moderators will worse than Wallace..

Comment

Maybe this is just a tactic to get out of debates.. He would probably do better not debating from here on out.. The next moderators will worse than Wallace..
                  You think it’s made up? No way...

Comment

Trump test positive for COVID 19

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump both tested positive for COVID-19 early Friday, and are set to quarantine and recover at the White House.

Comment

Trump has never had a problem taking on the left and I doubt this will keep him down.

Comment

And down goes the markets

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          Trump has never had a problem taking on the left and I doubt this will keep him down.
                          Yes sir. Maybe he will Zoom meeting in. I could only imagine that debate!

I do wish a speedy recovery for our President, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks. Crappy deal all around, gotta make a person wonder where it came from...

Comment

Where does the karma come in?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              They are already attacking him. I just don't have the words for the people who are practically celebrating and hoping he dies. Truly disgusting behavior that is completely filled with hatred.
                              Very similar to the folks on here who applauded many others, RGB, McCain, etc.
                              I have no respect for those who lack human decency and ignorantly see others as political speed bumps instead of human beings first.
                              Trump and Melania will be just fine, they are tough individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X